Rugby star Gareth Thomas ‘thrusts sodomy down small children’s throats’

RANCID Christian imbecile Stephen “Birdshit” Green really ought to choose his words more carefully …

In the latest of his many homophobic rants – this one aimed at Gareth Thomas, who came out as gay last December – bum-sex obsessed Green thunders:

Gareth Thomas

Most right-thinking people would be appalled that sex in any form and sodomy in particular is being thrust down small children’s throats, yet that is what Gareth Thomas is now promoting. It would be understandable if any club associated with him came to be tarred with the same brush. Right-thinking people do not like sodomy being promoted to children.

H adds:

Gareth Thomas is urging such children to identify themselves as homosexual, and to inhibit their normal development into heterosexuality. That is a wicked thing to do to impressionable young people. The Lord Jesus Christ spoke about millstones being tied around the necks of those who lead children astray.

Green, notorious for haunting gay events around the country, ostensibly to “witness” but, in all likelihood, just to gawp at fit young boy-babes, is also appalled that Thomas has now become patron of LGBT History Month.

Green explains:

‘LGBT’ means ‘lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual’ and the ‘History Month’ is a shameful propaganda exercise run every February by Schools Out’, a gay activist organisation dedicated to promoting sodomy to school-children under the guise of anti-bullying.

Green concludes:

The tragedy is that there are Christian ministries which help with sexual healing, but apart from the occasional media foray they stay under the radar for fear of reprisals from gay activists. If Gareth Thomas had come across one of those ministries, he might have found fulfilment as a complete man and still be happily married to the woman he says he still loves.

Alexander McQueen pictured with his mum, Joyce

An even more despicable anti-gay rant comes this week from another sodomy-obsessed Christian evangelist, Bob Hutton from Kent – who is one of “Birdshit’s” most adoring fans.

This poisonous toad, you may remember, got himself banned from this blog for his incessant spamming. In a fit of pique, he hopped off to establish his own bog blog, Gospel Truth which he used last Friday to attack Alexander McQueen, the renowned fashion designer who, in the depth  of despair over his mother’s death, committed suicide. Under the heading ‘Alexander McQueer’, Hutton wrote that the designer:

Led a particularly sinful and godless life. His language was profane and his designs exhibited a desire to “shock” … Moreover, he was openly and unashamedly a homosexual who “married” a lover in 2000.

While I certainly do not approve of hatred or violence against gay perverts the Bible is clear – such disgusting behaviour is an abomination. It is bad enough to engage in these vile pursuits, but this man was obviously pleased to be known as a man who willingly, and without the least sense of shame, followed a perverse lifestyle.

It is virtually certain that he died in an unrepentant state and that, even now, he is bitterly regretting his vileness, his filth and his total disregard for what God’s word teaches about sin and it’s consequences.

Friedrich Nietzsche, the German philosopher, once declared:

I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough – I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race.

Amen to that, Fred!

26 responses to “Rugby star Gareth Thomas ‘thrusts sodomy down small children’s throats’”

1. shargraves says:

What disgusting pieces of filth Green and Hutton are. Surely these quotes are libellous? I’m outraged at Hutton’s snide malicious mind.

That shit even had the gall to email me privately a few times to chastise my life.

What Green really means is: Right wing, non-thinking, extreme bigoted people do not like….

The real perverts are the likes of Green, Hutton and co; they corrupt and pervert the minds of children so that the children grow up to be the next generation of hate-mongers.

Seeing the quotation from Nietzsche reminds that for those who have not read his Beyond Good and Evil, it is a good read.

3. Broadsword Calling Danny Boy says:

Many of us were not suprised about Gareth Thomas, there’d been rumours for years. Now it’s “official”, nobody cares except the tambourine thrashers.

Does stephen green still have that beard? He reminds me of the guy in this link:

I’ve just told Hutton that he’s a cunt. I wonder whether he will be publishing that one!

5. Marcus says:

@ barriejohn: I left the loathsome tosser a piece of mind as well and there’s no sign of him having the bollocks to publish that either. You can only imagine that the rabid twat is too busy praying for our souls to get round to introducing a little debate into his god-blog.

It was the McQueer bit that got my goat! Evangelicals don’t “do” humour!!

7. Petursey says:

Hutton censors comments on his own blog because quote “he doesn’t like profanity” and yet he spouts filth, hatred and lies like he does…he’s been lurking around my blog and trying to be clever

I’ve left a couple of comments telling “it” how hateful he is..of course not published.

Christiano-fascists like him and Green love giving it out..but can’t take it back when they are called out for their hateful ideas

even nice christians who I know are appalled & disgusted at the stuff that comes out of Green and Hutton’s mouthes/pens/keyboards.

and by the way Gareth is a hero. Full stop.

8. valdemar says:

Big ups to Nietzsche. He’s never out of style despite – or perhaps because of? – the big tash.

9. Heather Flight says:

A toilet queen will rarely admit to being one. Not that I point any fingers mind you at Mr Green or Mr Hutton, both famous for their Godly passages. But really, who DO they think they are? The laddies (I knowww) protesteth too much and a bit too loudly for my liking. Mrs Flight shall always be a friend to the homosexual and acquaintance to the lesbian.

“Thrusting sodomy down childrens throats..” – the daft bastard!

10. Neuseline says:

Remember the saintly Haggard?

11. godlesssodamite says:

hmm.. methinks we shound send mr birdshit a male stripper. to be honest we should be glad the uk doesn’t have a fred phelps!

12. Normand says:

What a piece of filth. He should have millstones tied around his neck and thrown in a river but I’m against polluting. Check out this link. I love the answer given to the righteous born-again bitch.

13. Stuart H. says:

‘thrust sodomy down children’s throats’ ?????
    Sounds like Green’s knowledge of human anatomy is even weaker than his links with humanity in general – or is it just another of his sicko Christo fantasies coming out by accident?

14. Barry Duke says:

@ Shargaves: I notice that the egregious christ-sucker has offered to pray for you as “you had been blinded by the devil”.

This prompted me to ask Hutton whether his prayers would not be better directed at the Devil, who, after all, is responsible for your blinding – and, I might add, that of countless others.

And I added this quote from from Mark Twain:

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in 18 centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needs it most”.

15. Tim Danaher says:

Maybe shargraves, Petursey and myself should set set up a ‘Victims of Bob Hutton’s blog-stalking’ support group.

I cried for days after he told me I was going to hell.

(2nd time trying to post this…)

16. Petursey says:

Thats true…his words of hate wounded me to the very core of my being 🙂 NOT

A self-appointed representative of the “true” Anglican Church (and I believe a representative of Reform: http://www.reform.org.uk/ ) stated quite categorically on The Big Questions on Sunday last, that anyone practising “sexual immorality” (and he, of course, lumps homosexuality in there without debate!) will go to Hell when they die, and he really doesn’t want to see us going to Hell!!

18. William Harwood says:

I was delighted by Martin Sheen’s scene from The West Wing in which he shot down a fundamentalist bible-thumper. (check Normand’s youtube link) But it raises an interesting question.
    Obviously an actor does not have to empathize with every character he plays. I’m sure Anthony Hopkins does not admire Hannibal Lecter. But there are situations when it can safely be concluded that the actor does agree with his character’s position, or he would have refused to play the scene as it was written. For example, when Magnum P.I. cold-bloodedly executed a bad guy whom he could have arrested, Tom Selleck would have vetoed such a script if it had not been an accurate depiction of Selleck’s own thinking.
    I therefore conclude that the speech by The West Wing’s fictitious president accurately reflects Martin Sheen’s own position. And that makes me wonder how come his son Charlie is a godphuqt turd of tapeworm shit who told Entertainment Tonight, “Anyone who does not believe in God has never looked into the eyes of a child.” Apparently no one has suggested to him that anyone who does believe in an omnipotent, omnibenevolent creator god has never sat on a toilet seat or watched a TV ad for tampons.

BTW To avoid ambiguity, can I just point out that homosexual behaviour is specifically forbidden in the Ten Commandments, which still stand today. Confused? Well, as they used to say on Soap – “you will be”! Homosexuality is condemned in the Seventh Commandment: “Thou shalt not commit adultery.” Those who know the mind of God (like the person representing Him on Sunday, whom I mentioned above) have been divinely instructed that ALL “sexual immorality” is included in that prohibition, and, as they hate fags, that means them as well!!

20. William Harwood says:

barryjohn, I am afraid you are wrong. To the author of the biblical Big Ten, “adultery” meant robbing a fellow Jew of his right to pass on his inheritance to his biological heirs by fraudulently impregnating his woman/wife (Hebrew does not have separate words for the two concepts). The earliest ban on homosexuality–for men only–was inserted into Leviticus at least three centuries after the composition of the Elohist narrative that included the Commandment of Exodus 20:14.
    Even in the Priestly narrative of Leviticus 20:10, adultery was only a no-no when “his adultery is with a compatriot’s woman,” compatriot meaning a fellow Jew, and only applied to “carnal copulation in which semen is intromitted” (Lev. 18:20).
    In the decade before Leviticus first borrowed a homosexual taboo from Zoroastrianism, the spokesman Jeremiah referred favorably to “the male lover who means as much to you as your own breath” (Deut. 13:6). And as late as the 15th century, Thomas Malory showed Lancelot and Guinevere shagging but avoiding adultery because he practised fucis pullis outis, otherwise known as courtly love. Adultery was only misinterpreted to include non-procreational recreation AFTER the biblical god had come to be accepted as a capricious tyrant whose laws did not have to have any legitimate purpose.
    I strongly recommend that anyone who wants to know about the changing meaning of various taboo concepts read God, Jesus and the Bible: The Origin and Evolution of Religion (World Audience, 2009).

21. NeoWolfe says:

I quote the threadhead:

“Christianity… I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race.”

I might be in agreement if the word “christianity” was substituted with the words “organized religion”. Islam, (Ottoman Empire, Al Queda, etc) and Buddhism (bushido, ancester worship, marriage of dead relatives). Darwin hit the nail directly on the head, “religion is the opium of mankind.”

More on topic, I find it humorous as the hypocrisy of the far right wing flashes to the front page again and again. Catholic priests buggering alter boys, Jim Jones throwning the sausage to every minor in his congregation, Ted Haggard snorting crystal and butt boning a street hustler. One has to wonder whether those who are shouting the loudest about homosexuality are the ones fighting the hardest to resist their temptation to toss their tool into a tight mud puddle, or to suck the cream out of a cucumber. I suspect your web spamming nemesis is closet gay trying to convince his peers he’s straight. The louder they shout, the gayer they are, and that definitely includes Fred Phelps.

NeoWolfe

NeoWolfe, I think it was Karl Marx who said that “religion is the opium of the people”.

23. NeoWolfe says:

Angela K, good catch. I stand corrected.

NeoWolfe

24. wendy says:

Hey fellow equality warriors. Jeez, can we cut out all the misogynistic and disparate female body parts comments??? You split half of our family that way, loose any credibility in your refutation, and sound just like ball-scratching Aryan truck-drivers… what gives boys?

25. LJMT says:

So Neitzsche is quoted approvingly. That would be the same one who was so keen on the ubermensch (over or super man), the one for whom normal laws need not apply because he was intellectually and in other ways superior to the rest of mankind (though clearly humility doesn’t enter into it!!), the same Neitszche that Hitler so admired, the same indeed who comitted suicide in a state of despair. A confused, troubled, and not awfully nice man, actually.
    But then kind epithets do not abound here, so perhaps kindness is not much valued. I have noticed that men like to discuss male homosexuality, partly identify with it, & be tolerant of it, but tend to be far less tolerant of lesbians. Because they are not very good at identifying with women. Oh and not so good at remembering that we are 51%+ of the population, though shamefully the proprtion of the wealth we possess would be more like 25%. The idea that the womb, the nurture of the child within it, the complementarity between true acknowledged male & true acknowledged female can all be thrown in a black plastic sack & labelled irrelevant is just mind-bogglingly dumb, & all too frequently due to gender disrespect & lack of imagination.