Barber sodomised for ‘beard abuse’

A CHRISTIAN barber in Sargodha, Pakistan is recovering from broken bones and other injuries sustained earlier this month after eight Muslims allegedly beat and sodomised him for cutting a young Muslim’s beard.

Marwat Masih, 29, initially refused to cut 19-year-old Qandeel Cheema’s beard, knowing that Sunni Muslims in the area believe the Koran prohibits it. But Cheema, a high school student, told Masih that he had lived and studied in Lahore and therefore wanted a more modern look.

Mess with a Muslim's beard and you're buggered

I refused to shave his beard, but he showed me his packed bags and said that he would leave the town straight after the shave, and so no one would ever know that I had shaved it.

Eyewitnesses said that as Masih was cutting Cheema’s beard, the client’s older brother – local radical Muslim land owner, Shakeel Cheema – spotted what was happening.

Said Masih:

When Shakeel Cheema saw me shaving his younger brother’s beard, he became angry and started vandalising mirrors, the sound system and chairs, and he desecrated a wooden cross perched on the top of the front mirrors. He also started beating my head with his shoes.

Witnesses said that Shakeel Cheema shouted orders to his companions to tie Masih up and throw him into the wagon attached to his tractor, and that he ordered his younger brother to leave for Lahore at once.

Masih said that he was blindfolded with a black cloth and taken to an unknown place where he was locked in a room. An hour later, Shakeel Cheema and seven others arrived and began striking him with clubs, breaking his ribs, a wrist and leg bones.

Masih claimed that Cheema and seven others sodomised him after Cheema said:

Now we are going to teach you a real lesson for shaving the beard of a Muslim man.

Masih added:

I started bleeding and fell unconscious.

The assaulted man was taken by his family to a rural health centre, where doctors treated him for internal bleeding and the broken ribs, leg bones and wrist.

Laal Masih, the barber’s father, said:

We submitted an application to the Saddr police twice, but they took no action against Shakeel Cheema and his accomplices.

Muhammad Maqsood, a shopkeeper adjacent to Masih’s barbershop, insisted that the barber deserved the abuse:

He deserves such punishment, as he did something that is forbidden according to the teaching of the Koran and the sunna. Marwat Masih paid for his crime.

Masih’s 36-year-old brother Hassrat Masih said that Gulshan-e-Bashir, the town where Masih has his shop, is infested mainly by radical Muslims.

Therefore, almost all of them are against shaving. Having a beard is seen as holy practice because it is a standard prescribed for all Muslims in the sunna, or teachings or actions of the prophet of Islam.

46 Responses to “Barber sodomised for ‘beard abuse’”

1. Aad Molenkamp says:

This can not be true!!! It’s a lie!!! Homosexuality is nonexistent in the Islamic world!!! Only westerners(the alpha males) like fucking guys. Efferieboddie knows that. Jezus!

2. Kev says:

Such lovely peaceful folk aren’t they? How the hell can they get away with this sort of crap. Surely even in Pakistan the law must do something about this, or do they really put a mangy beard above the gang-buggering and beating of a human being? As for the beard on that fella in the photograph, I once saw a pig at the livestock market with balls like that! I wonder, is this a sign from Allah?

3. AngieRS says:

Well, child rape is allowed in islam so I suppose male rape is ok as well. Is it just me or does that bloke’s beard look like a pair?

4. AngieRS says:

Ah, not just me then, lol

5. shargraves says:

leviticus – Not allowed to shave “the hair on your foreheads”

WTF!! hairy foreheads??? I knew they were primitive fucking knuckle draggers – but I’m getting an image of cavemen sitting in the barbers chair saying – “Don’t touch a thing.”

6. Kev says:

I must be automatically damned according to Leviticus because my forehead goes a loooong way back these days.

7. Stonyground says:

Just when you think that these imbeciles can’t get any more barbaric and demented they still come up with something to outdo the last bout of idiocy.

8. Marcus says:

This is one of the things that really winds me up about religions – boy do they like their rules! What the feck has cutting your beard got to do with anything (other than controlling the minutiae of everybody’s lives, of course). I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there were rules about when, where and for how long a person can fart that are punishable by death if broken.

9. nullifidian says:

The cutting of hair/beards was likely so that they could differentiate themselves from The Others (Egyptians, etc.) who were known to cut their hair and beards short and square-ish, in a traditional us/them mentality that the devoutly religious often seem to exhibit.

10. Broadsword says:

I thought homosexuality was banned in islam?

Surely every muzzie that shafted Mr Masih should be stoned to death? Or isn’t it male bum-sex if the insertee is an infidel? That’s a handy little work-around if true.

Someone must know the answer?

11. Al says:

Broadsword, I asked myself the same question whilst reading but fear not, this is religion so there will be a way to justify it. I’d love to see an immams take on it.

12. Broadsword says:

Al

I wouldn’t be surprised if these men were excused by some passage in “The Book of Death”.

13. Janstince says:

I have a feeling that sodomy is okay only as a punishment. If you’re a sadistic fuck and enjoy the pain and humiliation you’re doling out, then it’s okay. But if you’re a poofter and enjoy it sexually, out come the wolves to bludgeon you with big fucking rocks. Really odd that this interpretation seems so prevalent in so many gay-hating places.

14. Ivan says:

Aad Molencamp
    Broadsword

Rape is about power, not sex. Sexuality is not an issue.

Having said that, I don’t doubt that those involved in this gangbang will now feel a need to purge themselves by way of flamboyant displays of homophobia.

15. Anthony says:

Another little detail that most people seem to be overlooking is the fact that the young muslim male who insisted on having his beard shaved in the first place was simply allowed to leave.

16. Neuseline says:

I received this e-mail today. Pity it is just a joke:

Don’t forget Next Saturday

DON’T FORGET AND PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS.

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don’t forget to mark your calendars.
    As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !

P.S.. It is your patriotic duty to inform others. If you don’t send to
    at least 1 person, you’re a terrorist-sympathiz ing, lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists.

17. NeoWolfe says:

The reason why the Romans, and every serious military since then has ordered soldiers to shave or cut short exposed body hair is to deny the enemy an easy way to get hold of your head. Passing any imam or othodox jew, you could grab his beard and break his neck without touching any other part of his body. Thrust him forward, then jerk it back.

The 9/11 hijackers pulled off their stunt because they were clean shaven, western looking sociopaths. Apparently Allah forgave them for their sin. So, maybe, from the fundamentalist muslim point of view, the Jew should have been given a blowjob, not an ass raping.

NeoWolfe

18. William Harwood says:

I was pleasantly surprised to see someone who (as far as I know) is not a biblical historian recognizing that the most incomprehensible laws of Leviticus were based on, “They do it, so we cannot.” The motive behind such dogmatism was to make intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews repugnant to both. The most notable such taboo was the ban on eating pork. Since the Babylonians ate pork sacramentally as the Body of the Sow Goddess, Jews could not. And the more senseless and masochistic a Jewish law, the more likely it was that the Head Rugbutter would pick it up.

19. Jared Lorz says:

Hmm extremist muslim town. Sounds like it needs a predator drone sent to it.

20. NeoWolfe says:

Dr. Harwood said:

“the more likely it was that the Head Rugbutter would pick it up.”

Well, Brits and I don’t always understand each other, but, you and I have William Shatner in common. So, what the hell is a Rugbutter? Aren’t muslims supposed to stick their butts in the air so Allah can sniff how well they wiped, aimed away from Mecca? Therefore, shouldn’t it be rug kissers?

Hopefully, you know what a “pillowbiter” is, in American lingo. With so many male muslims with their asses in the “vernerable position”, there must be a halarious South Park joke in there somewhere.

NeoWolfe

21. Pete H says:

@ Anthony

Not only that, but it does seem a little bit of a co-incidence that the shaved man’s older psychopathically-radical muslim brother just happened to “spot what was happening”.

I wonder if the brothers set this whole thing up from the start.

22. internet says:

This just goes to show you how insane these towelhead terrorists are.

23. Heather Flight says:

He won’t be the first hairdresser to have taken it up the bum, but it IS very wrong isn’t it, the non-consensual bit! These zealots! Sheesh.

24. inthenameofthelord says:

on one hand “…and he desecrated a wooden cross …” and on the other “He deserves such punishment, as he did something that is forbidden according to the teaching of the Koran”

Sometimes I wish there were a God and that he would hurry up and come down and put some sense into illiterate religious zealots.

25. Broadsword says:

Neo

Re: rugbutter, as in to headbutt a rug.

Hope this helps.

This is a new meaning for the old innuendo “something for the weekend sir?” he didn’t mean beating and rape. Just when you think those muzzies can’t get any worse they prove you wrong.

Sorry about the bad taste joke.

27. Tim Danaher says:

Angela.. ‘innuendo’? I thought it was in his endo…

Aythengyew!

28. Muslims take it easy says:

what do you think chai boys in friggen afghan are used for?
    Muslims are bloody ridiculous, not saying all are like that, its the minority that screw it up.

29. Slugsie says:

This is a Poe. Please someone tell me that this is a Poe? Surely?

WTF!

30. JS says:

Anthony: Seems like this was a hate crime perpetrated against a member of a christian minority. I’m guessing the little brother got away precisely because he was Muslim.

31. Chad D. says:

Their mohammed god likes the moment after they get done butt raping him and they all stand together with poop covered penises. Homo is ok in Islam~as long as you are angry and venegefull!

32. Markus says:

@Aad Molenkamp: Did you hear about Bacha Bazi ?

Everybody knows that Muslim world is both effeminate and hysterical.

33. […] Daha bugün Pakistan’daki bir berberin, bir müşterinin sakalını kısalttığı için feci ÅŸekilde dövüldüğü ve tecavüze uÄŸradığı haberi yayınlandı. Pakistan’daki aşırı dinciler sizi dayak ve tecavüzle tehdit […]

34. MrGronk says:

Muslim masculinity reminds me of the old quip “I’m not queer – but I once fucked a bloke who was”.
    Cognitive dissonance, thy name is Islam.

PS Must admit I’m impressed by the beard in the picture. If you brush it into two handles like Admiral Tirpitz, you’d give the chap buggering you something to hold on to.

35. Broadsword says:

MrGronk

To me the chap in pic looks to be in some discomfort.
    Wouldn’t surprise me if he were a victim of “Goin’ in Dry”.

36. me-ahkbar! says:

Aad Molenkamp,
    i live in the middle east, and believe me a lot of muslim men looove guys… ;-)
    oh, but it’s not gay if you’re doing the pitching, i forget the details… maybe there are no gays after all..

37. LOLWTFBBQ says:

Inaccurate, Shiites are extremists not Sunnis, and Sikhs never shave their beard, Other Muslims do it all the time.

38. Paulspond says:

Ah, Muslim extremists, doing such wonders for the reputation of their religion. I mean, EVERY religion’s nutty extremists do damage to their faiths, but it would sure be annoying to be a normal, well-meaning, non-terrorizing follower of Islam these days and have your wacko fundamentalists distant cousins ruining it for you.

39. Nathan Phillips says:

@ me-ahkbar! That sounds like the ancient Greek view.

@LOLWTFBBQ There are extremists on both sides. If I recall, Bin Ladin is Sunni.

@ Angela_K I thought that Muzzie was a bear who tought French.

40. Adam says:

These people are basically the bottom of the food chain.

Weird insecure beard loving fools! There women have beards as well hence the mask they have to wear lol!

get a grip!

41. aj healey says:

I sincerely doubt this story is true. Check the source, compassdirect.org, with no credible source of its own.

No, more likely this is just some bull cooked up to further spread misinformation among the masses, to what end, who really knows. I have problems believing they did him in the bum.

Seriously, for those of you that are here from StumbleUpon (like myself), you’ve probably been spoonfed a lot more than you’d like to think, by some douche at his computer, or an organization with deeper purposes.

42. shameem says:

some any nonsence i hate the way pakistani muslims ar ruining the peace of our relegion by their vulger acts that please them then hide behind the Deen (relegion), i am a Muslim and also a Sunni but im fed up with such god forsaken countries such as pakistan and the philipeans. judgement is close and Inshallah you homosexual rapists will burn 100 times over. how can you say that i the correct punishment were was this written.
    nasty kufars your hypocrites!

43. Brian says:

Alright you ignorant atheists… if there is no god, then HOW DOES THE SUN KEEP ORBITING THE EARTH? BAM!

You see people, that’s how you deal with atheist skum. With LOGIC! Hit that bullseye and the rest of the dominoes will come down like a house of cards… CHECKMATE!

And on that note…

Dunt dun duuh DAAAAHHHH!

!!!!!!!!!MY ATHEIST STORE!!!!!!!!!

Aristotle’s Muse

This is my store. Maybe wearing an atheist T-shirt won’t change the world, but enough of them just might.

44. I did not think homosexuality was existent in the Islamic world.
    I have learn t something today.

45. Elliot says:

Of course it’s existant.. Take for example Chai boys in afghanistan, they do far more than serve those guys tea..