Moronic Muslims egg Danish diva

ANDREA Fuentealba Valbak is a popular Danish singer who is better known as Medina.

And herein lies a BIG problem – one that got Denmark’s answer to Lady Gaga pelted with eggs when she put on a free concert in the southern Copenhagen suburb of Ishøj, home to one of Denmark’s largest Muslim communities.

Medina: her name provoked fury among a pramful of infantile Islamists

Medina, you see, is also the name of the second holiest city in Islam and the burial place of the paedophile “prophet” Mohammed.

Medina didn’t get to sing more than a few notes before a hail of eggs began to rain down upon the stage.

The perpetrators, according to this report, were a gang of between ten and 20 idiots between the ages of 14 and 17 all “with an immigrant background”.

They reportedly took exception to Medina’s hot pants and sexually suggestive song lyrics, but were particularly incensed by her choice of name.

Said one 16-year-old numpty in this report:

Men can go in t-shirts and shorts and show bare skin. Girls can’t do such things in Islam. Medina is a holy city for Muslims, and therefore she should change her name. When she has a name that is so significant in Islam and does a video where she shows her ass to the public, she makes the religion look like crap.

With the backing of most of the 3,000 strong audience, Medina ripped the trouble-makers a second arsehole. But the strain took its toll, and the pop star ended up leaving the stage in tears.

The singer made no public comment after the aborted concert, but her manager said that Medina is a common name in Chile, from where her father originates.

Her official Facebook page received hundreds of messages of support in the wake of the egg attack, and Medina was also defended by Conservative MP Naser Khader.

In his blog, Khader – who has previously described himself as a “moderate” Muslim – wrote that:

I get just as angry as the singer when a tiny minority of troublemakers with misogynist beliefs use infantile or violent means to highlight their point of view and ruin things for everyone else.

Hat tip: Alan

35 responses to “Moronic Muslims egg Danish diva”

1. Broadsword says:

Never occurred to the little scrotes that a word or name might have a different meaning in other languages. Islamic rent-a-mob yet again. They also knew what to expect from Medina’s performance so there was no reason for them to witness such “obscenity”. I’m tired of Europe tolerating the medieval views of these tossers. Multiculturalism doesn’t work. They should FIFO, Fit In, or Fuck Off.

On a lighter note, I watched Gary Moore at a rock festival one summer in the eighties. He was getting pelted with plastic bottles filled with dirt or piss. He stopped playing and threatened to hit the next person to launch a missile. After a brief pause, the pelting started again.

2. MrMonist says:

The name medina comes from the Hebrew/Aramaic for state. The Muslims cribbed that from the bullshit religions they ripped off.

Something tells me you won’t see Copts, syriacs and Jews rioting…

All religions are crap but Islam is pure evil bullshit…

3. MrGronk says:

Eggs? The Danes ought to pelt these Mussulman apes back with bacon … though that could be a waste of good Danish bacon

4. Mike says:

Still she looks positively do able. I’m willing to bet that she has a better singing voice than any of those repressed Mullah rent boys. Does that religion even understand the word tolerance, or does it not appear in ancient Arabic as a word or concept ?

No, sorry sonny, it’s the Muslims who do that!

This is all so arbitrary actually, as Mr Monist says. Medina was originally called Yathrib, so if she had chosen that name instead would they still be objecting?

7. Janstince says:

We have a Medina lake out here in Texas. I wonder how they’d feel about all the (semi) nude women swimming in it, without male relatives even.

8. Mike says:

Janstince, I guess they could stone it.

9. ZombieHunter says:

there’s a band called medina lake, they suck though we should drop them in saudi arabia 😛

only kidding even though they suck I wouldn’t want that inflicted on them

10. sun says:

Bunch of low life, low on the food chain crazies…..yes, don’t get why they are allowed to do such crap in a country they are foreign to, I say go back to whence you came and enjoy your repressed lives….I am afraid they would have been assaulted if they had done that here.

11. NeoWolfe says:

I know you all know me as NeoWolfe, but my real name is Jehovah Muhammed, and I play a mean guitar. But, I’m not ready for prime time. But, If you want to throw an egg at me, my friends will shoot you with a bean bag.

Actually, I’m joking, and I find Messina’s music a copy of Abba disco, which I liked, but I don’t enjoy reruns. If she wants to launch her career with sex appeal, she needs a new publicist. Don’t get me wrong, I’d boink her on command, it’s just that she’s far from my first choice. Jehovah has spoken.

NeoWolfe

I’m surprised that Thor Heyerdahl survived into his eighties!

13. gsw says:

Were these mobsters arrested? Or even just thrown out?

There’s a video of the incident here. She did at least give the ignorant cunts a piece of her mind. It’s great shame that she couldn’t finish her act though.

15. Kev says:

I seem to recall a famous bingo hall company being called MECCA BINGO. Don’t recall any aggro directed towards them though. Seems like it’s only good looking women they can’t stand, oh and the odd Danish cartoonist.

Love to know what she said when she gave a tongue lashing. Think I got the gist mind.

I thought it was great how the crowd got behind the band and made it clear that the loons were in a very tiny minority and public opinion was well and truly against them, not that this will bother them.

As for the brain-dead rantings of the 16 year old he probably can’t cope with the wet dreams the sight of a female leg inspires in him.

16. Broadsword says:

We’ve seen the adverts for “Mohammed Brand Condoms”, what if the Danes produced Mecca Bacon? There are a chain of bingo halls call Mecca in the UK. They’ve been going for years and I’ve not heard any muzzie complaints.
    Maybe they should expand into Saudi Arabia.

Other possible Islamic products:
    1. Mohammed brand pigfat anal lube.
    2. M-Brand child bride shackle.
    3. Exploding Islamic World Cup footballs (choice of livery).
    4. Somali pirate boat-style prams for your little Jihadists. Seats 6-8, choice of armament.
    5. The Ayatollah 20 kiloton yield suitcase. Fissile material heavily shielded to avoid detection.
    6. Death to America semtex sandals.

It’s OK, Kev. He can shag his younger brother if he gets really frustrated. And there have definitely been stories about the muzzies getting their turbans in a knot over Mecca bingo halls – where have you been the past few years?

18. Can you imagine a lot of Catholic teenagers throwing eggs to a singer whose name were “Roma”? I cannot.

19. Marcus says:

It’s just a convenient excuse for teenage hooligans to do what they enjoy doing most. Namely, causing a spot of bovver. (Bloody hell, I’m beginning to sound like my gran!)

But because it’s wrapped up in religion people are reluctant to: a) criticise them too harshly b) arrest them c) give the little fuckers a good twatting.

Make them all do national service, as my gran would have said.

Broadsword: There’s an Islamic Love Doll. I wonder whether Barry’s Emporium stocks this one! (Suppliers to the Mujahideen!!)

21. AngieRS says:

Make them do military service, Marcus? I wouldn’t put twats like that in charge of a rusty razor blade let alone something that goes bang.

22. Marcus says:

Sadly they already have a rather large stockpile of things that go bang of their own, Angie.

And, seemingly, a ready supply of perfectly good eggs that they don’t, for some reason, want any more.

23. Har Davids says:

14 to 17 year olds bothered by this woman? Frustated because they have to wait before they’ll be allowed to have a go at anything remotely looking like Medina. And they could just have stayed at home, studying their holy book and leave other people to do their thing. They should have been arrested and deported, why should we bother being nice to them? It took us ages to get rid of the christian boot on our neck, and now these morons want to start all over again.

24. Broadsword says:

@Har

I’ve posted this elsewhere but I think it appropriate for your comment:

25. sailor1031 says:

Angie: the military idea may not be so unworkable; the french army used to have (maybe still does) a lovely institution called the penal battalion. They weren’t allowed near anything that went bang.

BJ: beat me to it; as you say it isn’t Medina who makes the religion “look like crap”

But seriously folks: it’s past time the western nations rethought two policy areas:
    1. who gets to come in
    2. who gets to stay

26. Garlic says:

‘Men can go in t-shirts and shorts and show bare skin. Girls can’t do such things in Islam.’

Leaving aside the fact that this sexual prudery is utterly retarded, actually, there are rules about what men can and cannot show in Islam, which this adolescent thug doesn’t know because he’s too thick and illiterate to have read his own holy book. Fricking pondlife.

As for the different meanings of names in different countries, in the country where I am currently residing, ‘Beyonce’ is one consonant away from the word for ‘pervert’, whilst my own name, a fairly common Hispanic / East European girl’s name, means ‘fever’. Similarly, a common name in this country describes a gay sex act in English and would cause hilarity in the UK or US. Language differences cause problems. Doesn’t mean anyone has to change the words they use for fear of causing offence.

27. JT says:

Broadsword: I don’t know how I feel about Mo brand pig fat anal lube. Is that one of those things that will increase the chance of the condom breaking like oil based lubricants? I’d hate to increase the chance of transmission of diseases, especially among the subset of people who would pay money to incorporate such high levels of blasphemy into their sex life…

JT: What would worry me if the if the condoms kept breaking would be the effect that that would have on their numbers!

29. AngieRS says:

Marcus, Sailor1031, maybe I was too hasty. By all means let them near something that goes bang… 😉

30. terry says:

If it’s some cartoon in Denmark or concert in a southern Copenhagen suburb or facebook cartoon’s Time for Rage Boy to step in and to impress the rest of the world with the depth and strength of Islamist emotion.The whole cycle of hysteria start’s up again. Effigies and flags burned, wounded screams from religious nut bags,there a lot of self-pity and self-righteousness (as well as a lot of self-hatred) in the Muslim world. Rage Boy keenly looks forward to anger, while we worriedly anticipate trouble, and fret about etiquette, and prepare the next retreat. If taken to its logical conclusion, this would mean living at the pleasure of Rage Boy, and that I am not prepared to do.

Terry: The whole idea is to have the rest of the world in a constant state of paranoia lest we “offend their feelings”. As you so rightly say, we should just ignore all this bogus outrage, or, like others who are appeased (“This is my final territorial demand”), they will only be emboldened by our craven response, and become ever more strident and demanding.

32. sailor1031 says:

Yeah Angie: the closer the better!

33. Johnsen says:

I am Danish and can answer a question put above: No, the youth gang was not arrested, the Danish police “had a talk” with them on the spot and the arab guys stopped throwing eggs. Thats all. No arrest, no escorting off the premises, no nothing. Eventually, they just went home to brag about it, I guess. Typical of the 2nd generation arab immigrant boys here, and typical of the Danish police, for good and for worse.

34. Gordon says:

By their reasoning they should also egg or stone any muslim youth who commits criminal acts and bear the name of Ahmed, Muhammed or Mehmet.

Idiots

35. Adi says:

Dont remember a prob with this ditty-