Muslim rage in a Marseille hospital

JAILING a Muslim man for attacking a midwife, a French judge told him:

Your religious values are not superior to the laws of the republic.

Nassim Mimoune, 24, was jailed for six months after he was arrested for punching the nurse for trying to remove his wife’s burqa during childbirth, according to this report.

Stock picture of a pregnant woman in a burqa

The lunatic had already been banned from the delivery room in the Marseille hospital after spitting vile abuse at the midwife, calling her a ‘rapist’ while she was trying to do her job.

The assailant didn’t take kindly either to his wife’s internal examinations, all routine during childbirth.

When the nurse tried to take the pregnant woman’s burqa off, it tipped him over the edge and he punched the nurse in the face.

Luckily for his wife, she went on to give birth to healthy baby boy despite the drama going on around her. Her husband was ejected from the hospital and was arrested for assault.

In 2010 in Sweden a doctor who rushed to help a Muslim woman who suffered heavy bleeding immediately after giving birth was viciously attacked by the woman’s husband and brother. They objected to her being attended to by a male medic.

Hat tip: Diesel Balaam

22 Responses to “Muslim rage in a Marseille hospital”

Bloody Neanderthal! If he doesn’t like how midwifery is conducted in the so-called civilised world I’m not altogether sure why he doesn’t just fuck off back to the iron-age muslim country of his choice and enjoy the hats-on treatment that is no doubt offered there during delivery.

I just feel sorry for his wife who no doubt might have appreciated a little love, encouragement and support during child berth instead of a lunatic display of religious wankery (just made that word up by the way, but it sounds good to me).

Besides the midwife, the other person I feel really, really sorry for is the baby. It’s either going to grow up being indoctrinated into thinking women are worthless baby machines or it’ll be subjected to the same fate as its mother.

Happy winter solstice everybody!

Bloody spellcheck! I did, of course, mean ‘child birth’.

3. Psychodiva says:

As a nurse I hate that we give and give and get hate in return – the man deserves to be jailed.

Sorry people, totally OT – but I just read this on Bob Hutton’s revolting little blog and nearly cried laughing:

“In my own life I have experienced persecution. Twice I was dismissed from jobs because I would not tell lies for my employer, I have been threatened with violence and verbally abused while doing street evangelism and I was ejected from a train station for the “crime” of leaving a Gospel tract in the toilet!”

Doing what in a public toilet, Bob?

Draw your own conclusions, folks!

5. ZombieHunter says:

“Your religious values are not superior to the laws of the republic.”

Can we get this job to come over here and spread some common sense around, maybe get him to rexamine the Rhea page case??

6. AngieRS says:

To the French Republic or to the European community as a whole.

OT again: Have others noticed that Tesco has caved in to the demands of The Christian Institute regarding their support for Gay Pride?

8. tony e says:

@AgentCormac – Why do you frustrate yourself with Hutton? Unless your email states ‘Bob Hutton knows all’ he will not allow the post on his site. However, his site only has 5, yes 5, members. Pathetic really.

9. john c says:

Agentcormac,please link us the laughables.
    Hats off to france for standing up against islamic tyranny.Our judges should take a lesson from them. I thought they had banned the burka already,howcome this woman was wearing it in the first place.As to male staff atending muslim women,hopefully,they will be big strong guys and they will be able to knock out the agressive husbands.I feel most sorry for the baby in this case, then the mother, who is married to a total tosser.

10. stargraves says:

@barriejohn – boy, those people are scum. I’m surprised Tesco wilted in the face of such backward opposition.

11. alb says:

The sexually repressed retards just cannot imagine that doctors and nurses are able to give a woman medical care without getting thrills.

12. JohnMWhite says:

This is where faith becomes truly dangerous. If you are so incensed at a midwife or doctor performing their duties in the middle of a birth or a serious complication that you cannot restrain yourself from punching them, you’re not standing up for your beliefs. You’re just plain not well. I always wonder how someone so irrational that they’d punch a doctor in the middle of performing treatment on their partner actually managed to get a partner in the first place. I’m fine with people having their beliefs, but if they make you act like this, they’re paralysing you and preventing you from being a part of society.

Saying things like “go back to the desert you came from” isn’t going to help, though. Aside from the rather sinister baggage of such remarks, such an attitude does nothing to protect the victims of these conscience-crushing cults.

13. Marky Mark says:

John M White said:
    “If you are so incensed at a midwife or doctor performing their duties in the middle of a birth or a serious complication that you cannot restrain yourself from punching them, you’re not standing up for your beliefs. You’re just plain not well.”

As I have said before, it is these psychopathic types that are drawn to religion as religions vile hate and delusional thinking fit these personalities thought process perfectly, and give them a justification for their antisocial persona…justified hate with the blessings of a magical being. Not that there are not good people involved with religion, but if push came to shove they would kill you, or themselves over their religious belief.

14. Hitchens'apprentice says:

Start shipping these Desert Rats back to their holes in the Sahara, and let them die in child-birth….. There are already way too many of them, and they carry infectious Hate in their bodies….. Killing them would be tantamount to killing the Rats which carry the Plaque…… Can’t we revive the use of DDT? And, use it against this new scourge to human existance???

@Hitchens’apprentice: To which Hitchens are you referring in your username, precisely?

16. Hitchens'apprentice says:

How many Hitchens are you gamiliar with, barriejohn? There is only one that I look up to…. the recebtly deceased Christopher Hitchens, The Brilliant thinker, debater, author, and Atheist. A man who I held in very high esteem…. Remember his words…. ”Religion poisons everything”.

17. Hitchens'apprentice says:

Familiar with……

I have not come across his xenophobic views yet, but no doubt you are the expert.

Perhaps he is the apprentice of the odious Peter Hitchens, Christopher’s brother.

The thought did cross my mind, Angela!

21. Hitchens'apprentice says:

Denigrate me all you wish…. I know I’m right! I’m saying what many people are thinking, but are afraid to express. The mistake that George W. Bushit made was attacking Iraq, instead of wiping either Iran or Saudi Arabia from the face of the Planet. Which would have had the desired effect of ridding the planet of much of the vermin inhabiting humanity. You are wrong to feel mercy for any of these near ‘Stone Age’ creatures, who are incapable of living in the modern world, because of their pathetic 1,400 year old religion, a Religion started by an old Pedophile, whose first ‘wife’ was 8 years old, and which does not allow for modernization of thought, or action, because if it did, and if they allowed their adherents to get off their knees for any length of time, they might be able to look around and see the falsehoods inherent in their ancient beliefs, and why, until this very day, women are still seen as nothing more than ‘Brood Mares’…..

I’m saying what many people are thinking, but are afraid to express.

What a joke. The right wing press is full of such bullshit!