IT’S NOT entirely clear whether Richard P Sheridan is a religious nutcase like the Miami woman we reported on yesterday. But everything points that way.

Bad loser: Richard (P for Pottymouth) Sheridan

Bad loser: Richard (P for Pottymouth) Sheridan

Like Anna Pierre, the demented Sheridan has a desire to be in local politics. And Like Pierre, he failed miserably in his attempt to become a Representative of the People.

The 66-year-old, who lists among his strengths “communication, personality, sense of humor and persistence” – and says he has been described by the Rev Joseph Clifford, head of “First Prysberterian (sic) Church” as “a prophetic presence, a modern day John the Baptist” – showed none of these qualities when he managed to attract only 28 votes in the Dallas City Council elections last week.

Sheridan, according to this report, went apeshit over the result, and called a publication called D Magazine, to complain that it had not done enough to inform voters that his opponent was gay.

In a voicemail left over the weekend, Sheridan tells reporter Dan Koller that he’s “extremely happy” that “sodomite” Leland Burk lost to Jennifer Staubach Gates.

You know, you didn’t post the fact, communicate to voters that he’s gay, and I think I did a pretty good job of communicating to voters. You, sir, are a cunt, bitch, coward … And I don’t think you have one testicle, sir. You’re a sorry-ass, you’re a disgrace to our city, you’re a propagandist to the sodomites.

There’s more from this cantankerous pottymouth:

And when I see you, I’m not sure what I’m going to do, but minimally your eardrums will hurt, you motherfucker. Because the word fuck means abuse and if you’re in the gay lifestyle, the mothers that bring their children up in the world, wanting to do good, want to live a good life, and you go with the sodomites? You motherfucker, cunt, coward Dan Koller.

Sheridan adds that Koller would “regret it” the next time he saw him, but the “fucking coward” should not to call the police because it was not intended as a threat of bodily harm.

Koller responded on with lyrics from Michael Jackson’s Bad:

Well, Richard (or should I call you Dick? Yeah, I should), all I can say in response, Dick, is your talk is cheap; you’re not a man. The word is out, you’re doing wrong; gonna lock you up before too long. I’m telling you, just watch your mouth; I know your game, what you’re about.

D Magazine’s Jason Heid added in a follow-up piece.

I sincerely hope that the man is never a Twitter user. I’m sure that he could single-handedly add several degrees of red to Dallas’ appearance on the Geography of Hate map.

17 responses to “Gay-hating Dallas City Council candidate unleashes torrents of abuse after voters reject him”

1. Equality Jack says:

“.. And I don’t think you have one testicle, sir.”
    This is a jewel in the rough, isn’t it? (wink wink)

“…I did a pretty good job of communicating to voters.”
    Who clearly didn’t agree with a damn thing you said, fool.

Don’t be too critical as this guy is a good example of a good Xtian. As you can see from the text he did not use any blasphemy, just ordinary bad language, which many Xtians always complain about but will use continuously at the drop of an innuendo. Sheeple like him are just sad, as long as they do not gather in groups to egg each other on they are fairly harmless, no real courage.

4. David Anderson says:

5. Marky Mark says:

(John the Baptist was well known for that sort of language. In fact cunt, bitch, coward is exactly what he called Jebus when he said he didn’t want to get his hair wet.)
    …LOL, yep, another good christian.
    I think his comments prove that hateful people join religion so they can hang around with other hateful people and spew their hate together.

This clown demonstrates a characteristic of many of the religious who want to enter politics. They assume, indeed are certain, that their beliefs qualify them to carry out tasks, however complex, and to order the lives of the rest of us. It is our misfortune that there are many such in the UK parliament.

7. Barry Duke says:

Is it me, or has the whole world gone mad this week?

We now have the Scientologists getting the thumbs-up for a new temple in Birmingham (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-22541974)and rival sci-fi fans in a bust-up in Norwich (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/police-arrive-at-sci-fi-convention-to-bust-up-argument-between-rival-fans/)

I need a lie-down!

8. jay says:

In all fairness, obviously Dallas Christians did not approve of him either.

9. Roger Smith says:

“… And I don’t think you have one testicle …”

This is probably a very accurate! I mean, don’t most guys have….. two?

He just needs a little bit of foam coming from the side of his mouth to complete the above photo….rabid intolerance…’I hate gays because I can’t stand the idea of what they do to each other with their dicks!…It’s fucking, fucking, fucking aweful!’…I wait for the day the earth opens beneath these types and swallows them for all enternity.

11. Robster says:

Twenty eight votes! What a success, he’s probably too embarrassed to thank the baby jesus for his “success” as it would show the baby jesus has all the presence of a fart in a phone booth but the deity should be held to account for this blokes hate and revolting language. Thanks baby jesus.

12. Matt+Westwood says:

AS Jesus said: “He who is without sin cast the first stone. No? Guilty bunch of motherfuckers, innit? Just fuck off. As for you, bitch, are you at home for a PBJ?”

13. Lazy+Susan says:

Once again, the supporters are evidence that the supportee does not exist.

I had to laugh at this story yesterday. Top marks to those canny Scots!

He evidently hung up on a BBC radio interviewer later – hahaha!!!

15. Lazy+Susan says:

BarrieJohn – I feel I should apologise for the behaviour of my fellow Scots … but then I think I have nothing in common with them.

16. […] Read Gay-hating Dallas City Council candidate unleashes torrents of abuse after voters reject him […]