Archive

Muslim savages attack US student

Muslim savages attack US student

POLICE in London last week released video footage of an attack on a student from Florida after efforts to find his attackers – thought to be members of a vigilante Muslim patrol ­– failed to lead to any arrests.

Francesco Hounye, 22, who lives in Florida, was beaten savagely by the men who surrounded him, who kicked and punched him before smashing the bottle of beer into his face. He was taken to hospital with deep slash wounds to his head, and suffered permanent scarring and a chipped tooth.

A still from the video issued by police

A still from the video issued by police

The assault took place in June. The student was drinking beer with friends in an area of East London where Muslim patrols have previously attempted to enforce sharia law.

The cowardly Islamic savages have targeted gay Londoners, and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately.

In a statement to police, Houyne said

I am now scared to go out on my own in London. I feel very emotional about the whole situation. I also now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident.

Detective Constable Ben Mott said he believed the suspects were local and called upon the Muslim community to identify the men. He added that the student:

Had come to the UK to enhance his studies and has been left so shocked and horrified by what happened that he feels unsafe and is unsure if he wants to stay here.

In a video that was uploaded to YouTube earlier this year, a group of young Asian men can be heard threatening people as the roam the streets of Whitechapel.

Says one:

This is a Muslim patrol, Muslim’s patrol the area… Alcohol is evil, no alcohol.

Another chimes in

Vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks.

Jordan Horner, a 19-year-old convert who took part in the Muslim patrols – he is pictured below putting up Muslim Patrol stickers – pleaded guilty to two charges of assault in a London court last week.

Muslim thug Jordan Horner

Muslim thug Jordan Horner

The group is accused of threatening to stab non-Muslims, and on January 6, the vigilantes are said to have approached a group of men in a lively area of East London and took cans of beer out of their hands. Horner, who has changed his name to Jamal Uddin, is alleged to have punched two of the men after saying:

Why are you poisoning your body? It is against Islam. This is Muslim Patrol. Kill the non-believers.

Two of Horner’s alleged accomplices will stand trial next month.

35 responses to “Muslim savages attack US student”

Jordan Horner? Surely you mean respected Muslim activist, Jamaal Uddin?

“Then one evening, I met a brother who said there was another path I could take in life.

“When I spoke to him he had all the answers to the problems in my life and all my concerns.”

Oh, please!

PS Notice in the pic that Islam is now “a nation” again. I was about to ask whether they are completely barmy, but realized just in time how stupid that question would have been.

3. […] violence is how you show Your highfalutin moral rectitude—Well, please excuse, if I seem slow Or maybe just a little […]

4. Matt+Westwood says:

Hint to anyone in this position: if you’re in the position of getting a severe kicking, then do everything you can to bite one of them. Bite down hard, and don’t let go. His screams of agony will likely bring down the heat, and if that doesn’t work, then when they find you, you’ve got his DNA in your mouth and there will be a highly suggestive injury being treated at a local hospital. You probably won’t survive the attack in this context, of course, but if so, then you now have material for sending these guys down for murder, and not even ragheads can get away with murder in this country.

And when someone say to me about how silly americans because we like guns, I point to things like this and ask ‘and the police protect me HOW????’. And yes I do think the gun culture in the USA is a bit crazy, and no I don’t have or carry one. But am making a point that self defense and knowing how is important. Because the LAW is totally impotent, and never to be depended on.
    And passive methods are useful. His mistake was thinking ‘I’m in England so am safe.’ He should have had is spidey-senses working because gangs are everywhere and every country. Yep! I’m a pessimist.
    Now let’s see how competent your justice system is, in USA they got away clean. Wanna bet how many of these Aholes get to court?

6. Trevor Blake says:

Did you see the video of the ‘not in our name’ protest march by thousands of Muslims, with the support of thousands of feminists and gay rights advocates and anti-fascists?

No, I didn’t see that video either. They were busy protesting Islamophobia, I guess.

7. Justin says:

Absolutely mental. And violently criminal. I have sincere sympathy for people who have to put up with these lunatics, and I sincerely hope this trend isn’t replicated by Islamist thugs anywhere else in the Western world.

Although I am familiar with some stories of Muslim thugs here in Australia trying to intimidate non-Muslims in areas/suburbs which have large Muslim populations. It isn’t terribly common, but it isn’t unheard of, either.

8. Matt+Westwood says:

@L. Long: Exactly how would the pigs have protected you better in Yankland? And if you’d had a gun, then guess what sunshine, they’d all have had guns too. Yeah, that would have ended well.

In defence of my realm, this sort of shit doesn’t happen all that often, and when it does the police tend to have a reasonable clean-up rate. We got the fuckers on TV, it’s just a matter of time now.

9. Barry Duke says:

I learned from my lesbian kick boxer instructor Lesley two less messy and far more effective methods of dealing with an assailant. I have used both to my utter satisfaction.
    1. Bring you heel down hard on the person’s instep. Good to have on a pair of heavy boots when doing this. They will drop like dung from an elephant’s arse.
    2. Fall to the ground in a feigned faint. Then hook one foot behind one of the assailant’s ankles, then smash his knee with a well-aimed kick with your free leg. This will fracture his knee joint, and keep the bastard in plaster for months.

10. Alan says:

I’m not sure but Jordan Horner participate of a documentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LorhdNH1C34) and he was 17 at the time. Seems to me that stupidity grows fast in his head. London government needs to act fast on this issue, cuz islam spread like a virus among weak mind.
    (sry my poor english)

11. Great+Satan says:

Here is a vid of the attack, though I expect the PC Mafia will have it taken down on the grounds that it disturbs “community cohesion” ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZlakOPcIJc

12. Rob Zeth says:

This is sick. Austrians I tell about the crazy things happening tend to think I am exaggerating. And I understand them. The media only covers a very small portion of this. Just this week 20 kids from vienna, brainwashed by a salafite imam buggered off to fight in syria. side note: the imams sons are living a nice and happy life here in europe. Media coverage zilt. and I know this story because I know the mother of one kid, they got back just before he was going to cross into syria from turkey. Got him back with the help of interpol.

cheers

Well Matt+Westwood I did say the USA is no better which is why the gun mentality is wide spread. And I stated I don’t have a gun.
    They are on video? BFD!! I work in image processing and believe it, it aint worth piss. Ya the police may KNOW but try to prove it. I could disprove such a pix is me with in secs.
    Like Barry I like the more passive-aggressive methods, a shattered knee cap would not stop me from being sent to hospital but the knee cap will stay with the attacker for life.
    And what I do carry would tare the faces off at least most of the attackers before I go down, marking them for life and giving the police something to look for.

14. JC Blade says:

Mental note, when going to England…beat the shit out of anyone who approaches you not related to what you are doing in England!!

simple!

15. charlie says:

Barry, she gave you excellent advice. The Marine taught us similar techniques in boot camp. When attacked, fight with any and all means and fight to win. Make the attacker suffer for attacking you. If you get the chance, bite the bastard also.
    As to guns, I believe in gun ownership, but carrying a loaded gun at all times is NOT the answer. Yes, we do have the right to guns here in the US of A, but guns are not all some think they are. If these clowns had guns, the Florida student would be dead.

16. Caute says:

If these evil shits want to live by islam then how about we chop off a few of their appendages as punishment. That would stop them procreating and save us more trouble in the long term.

@Caute: One of the difficulties is that the dice are loaded against the decent person. For these scum there are no limits. They are prepared to thieve, cripple and kill with no restraint as long as the victim is non muslim. The ordinary person is held to behaving with restraint and punished if they don’t.

An acquaintance of my son was mugged. He was a night club bouncer in his spare time to fund his way through college. He was also an enthusiast for various kinds of self defence and one in particular – I forget the name as this was years ago.

He beat up the mugger and broke his nose. He was taken to court and was lucky to escape prison. The magistrate said, “We cannot allow people to take the law into their own hands. You should have left this for the police to deal with.”

If you bite a stranger who attacks you then you run an enormous risk of contracting illnesses like AIDS. If you felt that your life was in danger anyhow you might feel that that justified such action, but I would be loath to expose myself to the risk.

19. Matt+Westwood says:

@barriejohn: I don’t have a great deal of attachment to life , so I’m not too worried about catching something. More to the point, if it got about that by mugging someone at random in the city you stand the danger of getting your fingers bitten off, maybe these thugs would think twice.

If more people were trained in self-defence, as Barry suggested, biting wouldn’t be necessary, though it might be appropriate in some cases I suppose.

21. Barry Duke says:

BarrieJohn, leave the biting to a vicious dog (or pig). Muslims have a phobia about these species, so you’d be safe walking through a Muslim enclave with one or the other on a leash. Fifi, my miniature Pinscher, would turn a Muslim into flying mince faster than a stick of dynamite up his arse!

I think one of these would just about frighten the poor dears to death:

23. Ross says:

History repeats itself. and it’s a sad sad predicament. for stories like this just take one back 1700 years into the past of this wonderful continent, when it was crumpling at the feet of the hordes of the new faith (ironically also from the same region). When I watch a movie like “The Agora” I can’t help the crawling skin effect! Worse when you know of a similar contemporary situation in actual places on Earth!

24. Great+Satan says:

Looks like anyone who values freedom & democracy, or for that matter their own lives, had better get into self defence/ kung fu training el pronto, meanwhile for those who prefer writing – the pen is mightier than the sword ! ; http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/Pocket-Shark-Sharkie.html

25. Barfly says:

A way to collect dna and hurt an assailant is to use a key most of us have a door key in a pocket a yale across the face hurts like hell, As to the suggestion of a foot in the instep works I taught my daughter this and a few other nasty little ways(I went to a very tough school) and one night she was attacked, Heel scraped down his shin and into the instep stopped him. Pity the cops couldn’t catch the bastard as to the muslems who claim they are “moderate” where are they no doubt some of them know who these are and if they are “moderate” this is the time to stick the money where there mouth is.

Islam and violence go hand in hand. I very much doubt that the poor man in the following story will get justice. Who would go to Saudi Arabia to work?

27. RussellW says:

“Detective Constable Ben Mott said he believed the suspects were local and called upon the Muslim community to identify the men.” –How often does the “moderate Moslem majority” actually help the police?

justin,

It isn’t common, so far. I’d like to be smug and assume it won’t happen here, however being realistic, the UK is probably Oz’s future.

Did you see the report of the recent vicious anti-Semitic attack in Sydney by unidentified ‘youths”?

There are other ways of showing the Kaffirs who’s boss—Moslems’ passive-agressive techniques are the most difficult to counter, the commandeering of parks, beaches and streets for example. The Cronulla “race” riots were partly a reaction to attempts by Lebanese Moslems to Islamise public areas in Sydney.

28. Barry Duke says:

I agree, Barfly, a key can be a very formidable weapon. A friend of mine who was a mini-cab driver in London fought off a passenger who tried to rob him by plunging the car’s ignition key into the side of the man’s neck.

29. […] an American citizen is brutally beaten by what is reported to be a muslim gang on the streets of East London. 22 year-old Florida college student Francesco Hounye suffered deep cuts to his face requiring […]

30. Barry Duke says:

It just occurred to me that a cunning and effective way of ensuring one’s safety when passing through the increasing number of Muslim enclaves in the UK is to wear a T-shirt bearing the slogan “Beware! I have a pork pie in my pocket and I am not afraid to use it!”

31. Matt+Westwood says:

@BD: Good call. To reclaim your park benches, leave some bacon on them.

32. Andy says:

Yes, broga, you are allowed to defend yourself, beating someone up isn’t defending yourself. If this mate of yours was so clever, he could have just detained the mugger and waited for the Police. Beating him up makes him no better than the scum in that video.

33. […] Muslim savages attack an American student in London, leaving him scarred for life […]

34. […] was evil; and said to one man You’re walking through a Muslim area dressed like a fag, mate. An American student who was drinking alcohol in public was confronted, beaten and scarred for life by a gang of Muslims in a nearby area this summer, although there is no suggestion that the attack […]