Richard Dawkins: ‘gay and stupid’

Richard Dawkins: ‘gay and stupid’

Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins has released a fresh batch of correspondence he has received from fundamentalist Christians, including this gem:

Fuck you, you fuckity fucker.

Commenting on the YouTube video, George Broadhead, Secretary of the UK gay charity, the Pink Triangle Trust, said:

Hilarious but sickening at the same time. It takes the Richard Dawkins of this world to really get the crackpot religious homophobes going. More power to his elbow from a fellow atheist.

Broadhead spoke out because many of the messages sent to Dawkins suggest he is gay, despite the fact that he has been married three times to women,

The video was shot last April but has only just appeared this week on the internet.

Says one correspondent:

I hate you. You don’t think God is real because you’re gay and stupid. Why don’t you stop being gay and stupid and go have sexy time? I bet you have sex with monkeys because evolution says so, Mr gay and stupid.

Another – written “sincerely” by “a created daughter of our Lord” – says:

Have you ever tried to make love to a monkey? I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if you had since sodomites are now running all of our universities. But either way I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell.

A third wrote:

You accept every single fact of science without ever questioning it because you’re gay. There are plenty of Christians who are scientists who believe that the earth is 10,000 years old, but you don’t accept them, do you? Because you only believe what you want to believe and have an unshakeable faith in the fact that you great, great, great grandparents were actually bacteria.

And this from a fourth:

Hahaha bitch. No you are not an atheist, you are a gay-theist LOL LOL. They should call you Richard Dick-ins because you’re so busy sucking off Bill Maher and those Labor Party dipshits. You can’t do anything else. Oh, and your science books are shit!

Others simply refer to him as “faggot”, “antiChrist’ and “son of Satan”.

Hat tip: George Broadhead

15 responses to “Richard Dawkins: ‘gay and stupid’”

1. David says:

Your science books are shit… Says a bloke using the Internet.

I would be seriously happy to let these morons create their own society. They could live with Jesus and famine and disease and we’d live with our shit science and our Internet and near perfect health.

Oh wait, did Jesus invent computers or did I dream that?

The hysteria reflects their insecurity. I’m pleased Dawkins can enjoy a laugh at this the comments of this mob.

I saw this the other day on Prof Dawkin’s website https://richarddawkins.net/ It does show him to be a good natured chap with a sense of humour and his/our opponents to be a bunch of ignorant fools. It is the way of the religious to rant, maim,bomb and kill rather than present a counter argument, probably because they have no supporting evidence.

I have just watched Richard Dawkins read the letters. Very funny. Laugh every few seconds. The fundies seem to have decided that Dawkins is gay (a faggot); a free mason; stupid and a waste of sperm in being created. These people are deranged and to call them semi illiterate would be to flatter them.

5. Trevor Blake says:

Quickly, someone shout it out – “not all Christians are like that!” Fair enough. What is done among Christians to remind each other there is no God, no hell, no sin, that the theory of evolution has much evidence to support it… I see. You all believe in God and the rest, you just keep quiet around the letter-writing types. The letter writers attend the same cathedrals and read the same bibles as you do. So yes, all Christians are like that, only some quietly.

6. andym says:

“A fart of God.” Isn’t that blasphemous?

Another display of how laughter is the best response to humourless fundies. It infuriates them.

7. I wonder how many Christians hear people like that and wonder if they need to re-think their beliefs if that’s what they can lead to.

Hatred and ignorance – the very essence of religion.

9. tonye says:

‘Fuck you, you fuckity fucker.’

I’m sure there is a t-shirt in that statement.

10. Robster says:

It’s so cool hearing Dr. Dawkins say the “F” word and “C” word in his gentle English accent. He gives both words a new level of credibility.

11. EJ says:

Fuck me, I’m a fuckity fucker!
    Either way I’d be glad to wear such a t-shirt.
    They’ve got t-shirts sort of like that here:
    And, no, I can’t be arsed to fiddle with the html tags, sorry.

12. Ex Patriot says:

Good for Richard Dawkins to be able to laugh at these pearls of wisdom sent by the brain dead. This is what religion does to a brain, it destroys its ability to function. I also will take science over religion, it is science that has allowed me to live to the age I am now at and function quite normally and still enjoy my life. It is science that has given me the things that make my life enjoyable. Religion has given me nothing and never will, it is waste of time and space and for the stupid it is a waste of their hard earned money.

13. These, no-doubt middle-American half-wits, just make themselves and their religious notions a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of the world. Give ’em enough rope …

14. Cali Ron says:

Are all the ignorant, atheists/scientists haters closet gays? They sure are obsessed with “gay”. Gotta wonder why when they really want to get offensive they go for the “gay attack”. As if that has any impact to someone who isn’t gay. These a-holes are so over the top you don’t even need a response-just read what they say and they prove themselves idiots!

Excerpt from my upcoming religious tome “Kentucky Christian”-
    Rising from the old rickety table that passes as a desk, on his backwoods farm in Kentucky our hero, Jethro has just finished one of his hate letters to Dawkins on that newfangled computer thing for his blasphemous ways. Turning up the banjo music on the radio Jethro takes a snort of white lightning, packs a big wad of chew under his lip, then sneaks out back behind the barn with his cousin Jed. Soon you can hear the cries of Jed, “don’t, stop, don’t stop” and then the familiar exhortations of Jethro, “come on now, squeal like a pig, squeal like a pig”.

15. dennis says:

sky fairy believers can not set down with a science book and learn, but all bibles, which is interpreted by the reader can be understood. thank you Mr Dawkins and Free Thinker for having a moment with my relatives.