Pastor was ‘tempted’ in prison by gay sex

Pastor was ‘tempted’ in prison by gay sex

Remember New York pastor ‘Dr’ James David Manning? He’s the imbecile who became an international laughing stock last year when he claimed that Starbucks flavour their coffees with ‘sodomite semen’.

Well, he has now admitted that – when he was doing time behind bars in the 1970s for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges – he  was ‘tempted’ by gay sex.

Manning, who is the gay- and Obama-hating pastor at ATLAH Missionary Church in Harlem, New York, said:

I saw a lot of that activity going on in prison. It was par for the course. I was tempted, but I didn’t yield to temptation, by the way.

According to this report, Manning also reiterated his belief in “semen lattes”, saying:

A number of people think that semen tastes good. A number of people think that drinking semen is a good idea.

Starbucks has deduced, in an ingenious way, that since so many people like semen, while they’re drinking it from one another, why not put it in our coffees?

14 responses to “Pastor was ‘tempted’ in prison by gay sex”

I think the poor guy’s having a nervous breakdown:

It gets even worse:

God Almighty has given me the revelation threof that soon, after the court announces that they are to be protected by the Constitution to be sodomites, they’re gonna also start cannibalism. Every sodomite, every lesbo, every homo, every fag, every transvestite, every LBGT person by the year 2016 will have participated in some sort of cannibalism because they are demon-possessed. And they will do it with a smile on their faces. In fact, they will be scourging through and rummaging through the hospital medical waste looking for human waste.

As he is obviously stark, staring bonkers, the only thing that amazes me is that people actually lionize him. What is the matter with them?

3. John the Drunkard says:

Funny how all us non-homophobes live so many decades without having the ‘temptation’ thing EVER come up.

Is it something in their coffee?

Let’s hope his ‘middle passage’ hasn’t been too badly violated.

5. Justin says:

Does Starbucks not care that this guy is running around telling people they put semen in their coffee? Or is it one of those things where they would ignore it instead of drawing attention to it by sending him letters to stop or taking him to court?

6. Trevor Blake says:

Matthew 5:28 says adultry in thought is as bad as in deed. And Deuteronomy 22:22 says the penalty for adultery is to be capital punishment.

Why do so many Christians hate the bible and refuse to follow it? Go on, ye faithful, do as your God commands.

We atheists will go on refraining from murdering strangers for their adult and consenting sexual choices. Because we have no moral compass and cannot tell right from wrong.

7. Newspaniard says:

As so many contributors here feel it is their right to go off topic, I feel that I’ve been here long enough to offer another OT item. This petition urges the UN to look into Islam’s hostility toward human rights. Which I thought was quite a good idea even if it is whistling in the wind.

8. Ex Patriot says:

This idiot has just pushed the stupidity meter to a new high. It is hard to fathom people actually believing what this nut case says. the United states is becoming a nation with to many uneducated nut cases who listen to,this BS spewed out of people like this ass hat.

I bet this batshit crazy loon caught his god-disease in prison which as we know is a prime recruiting ground and a means of getting a reduced sentence if they find god.

He has gone from one life of crime to another – ripping off the gullible.

Angela_K: He did indeed “find Jesus” in prison, and it’s certainly worked wonders for HIM.

While in prison, he became a devout Christian, and upon release, he completed college and graduated from the Union Theological Seminary in Manhattan, earning a master’s degree in divinity in 1985.

On the pulpit, Mr. Manning is transformed into a shouting, singing, wildly gesticulating man. The members of his congregation sometimes trade weary looks during his sermons.

“He is not a traditional Baptist pastor, and it requires for me a good deal of prayer and contemplation to digest things, because he hits hard,” said Ladessia Johnson, 57, a longtime church member. She paused, and then added, “But I simply trust him.”

Sheesh!

11. Rob Andrews says:

Sperm pressure…It’s got to go somewhere.That’s why there’s a lot of ‘gay’ sex in prisions and mental hospitals all over the world. He’s just being normal.

Guilt ridden nonsence

A couple of my friebds were in a state prison. And they told me that the “born again xtians”and Muslims were the biggest consumers of ‘punks’. As they call the anal recipient people.

@Angela_K:
    Yes that is also why some prisoners become born again. It cons the parole board. They told me that too.

12. gedediah says:

I bet he did give in to teh gay while in chokey and that’s why he’s so rabidly anti. It’s a smokescreen in case any of his christian chums suspect.

13. dennis says:

@barriejohn “I simply trust him,” you are most correct with just “Sheesh” I am afraid I went on a rant when I first read Ms Ladessia comment, then there it was simply “sheesh”

@Trevor President Carter said he lusted after a playboy bunny picture but he ask forgiveness. “sheesh” They don’t have to read the bible just ask for forgiveness every sunday. oh these evangelicals