IS moron mocked over pizza threat

IS moron mocked over pizza threat

Abu Abdullah Britani is an Islamic State supporter … and right now is he’s not a happy bunny.

The imbecile sparked an avalanche of ridicule after tweeting that he was coming to Italy to throw homosexuals off the “leaning tower of pizza”.

grab-3Britani’s mistaken reference to the country’s famous leaning tower of Pisa landmark was met with jokes online as tweeters quipped “I’ll have the stuffed crust please”, “extra jalepenos on mine”, and “Do your leaning tower of pizzas come with garlic bread?”

Britani describes himself as a “citizen and soldier of Islamic State” and is based in “Khilafah”, another word for The Caliphate, the religious state which IS is trying to establish.

His reference to throwing homosexuals off buildings comes after several incidents where IS have thrown people to their deaths for being gay, in horrifying graphic scenes.

He was clearly not amused after his typo had the whole world pointing and laughing, and he followed up his threat with this idiotic message:

grab4Hat tip: Diesel Balaam

28 responses to “IS moron mocked over pizza threat”

1. TrickyDicky says:

Ven we vin zee war we will consult zee list.

2. Dave says:

Do you suppose he may take in The Cistern Chapel and the Carnals of Venice while he’s turin the country?

3. paul says:

Thousands of their fighters are already crossing the Mediterranean and are “rescued” by Italian coastguard from “distress” and brought to Italy free of charge.

He probably thinks that Garibaldi was a biscuit manufacturer, closely related to Auntie Pasto and Olive Oyl.

5. David Cowland says:

It has to be said.. Islamic State is going to toss off homosexuals.

6. Barry Duke says:

Next stop, the Statue of Libertine.

7. Barry Duke says:

Then off to St Paul’s Catheter after he gets taken up the Shard.

8. Laura Roberts says:

David: you beat me to it and I think yours is better.

9. tonye says:

I don’t think you will be laughing when they drag you to the top of the ‘Eye-full Tower!!’

Remember, these are not the sort of people you could fall in ‘Lourve’ with!!

David’s was brilliant.

Barry: If he came to Britain he’d be heading staight for Cleopatra’s Noodle!

11. Vanity Unfair says:

No, probably the Manument.

12. Vanity Unfair says:

Seriously, though, this is past a joke. We should join with the RCs and pray for help. Might I suggest St. Margherita as intermediary?

13. barfly says:

This looks like it will break the record for the most puns in one thread, After watching the video on the mail website I was stunned and amazed and left quaking with laughter, It looked like a school to train 2nd rate actors for roles as extras in 2nd rate action films. I did like the head butting of the tiles that was funny. What is their tactic if we are being over run we head but tiles do the splits and as our enemies fall over laughing we attack

14. barfly says:

The title sequence reminded me of the training video

15. Cali Ron says:

They’ll have a grand time when they get to San Francisco, getting their salad tossed before tossing homosexual’s off the Golden Gay bridge.

16. Trevor Blake says:

And a little Islamic vinegar on the salad.

I’m sure that when they move on to ransack London, Britani and his murderous chums will be arriving via Victoria Sponge Station.

18. Rob Andrews says:

Yeah, a lot of good puns… But seriously I’m glad the qu’ran forbids Muslims from drinking That way they don’t suffer the same stupidity and violence seen in ‘western’ cultures.

Lissan al-Arb Dictionary: ISLAM: from the root verb Islama, to ‘surrender’ or ‘submitt’. Another dirivitive is ‘salem’ meaning peace. So I guess the peace comes after submission.

19. RussellW says:

Let’s hope that in 20 years time we will still be able to ridicule the demented followers of Mohammed, and stay alive.

20. EJ says:

Ah, but what if “Rome” is somewhere else?
    I’ve been pondering this a bit.
    They’ve got some military strategists working for them, that seems clear, but how many and how clever are those plan-makers?
    Duplicity is often seen as a desirable trait for many in the Middle East, so there is a slight possibility that Italy isn’t their actual target, as we can all see that this would be insanely stupid from a military point of view.
    They need stuff. Lots of it. And people. Lots of them.

My alternate guesses for “Rome”, if not Italy, would be places for their strategic and psychological value, including the logistics of a reasonable strategy and the tactics needed to pull it off.

I’m hoping there are people in NATO who are guessing some of the same things I am guessing, but, you know, I’m getting rather sick of how reason and common sense are seen as abhorrent by larger numbers of so-called authority figures.

I will try to make a better effort in reaching someone I can trust, but if you are like me, you’ll be very sad on how unlikely that tends to be for me here.

I can’t breathe and people spit in my pizza here, so I don’t have much humour about pizza right now, sorry.

21. Graham Martin-Royle says:

@Tonye: There really is an Eye-Ful Tower, it’s in New Zealand.

I was going to post something but the word jokes were too distracting and pure genius!!! Good comments guys!!!

23. Rob Andrews says:

Mon 23 Feb at 8:44 pm

Thar exactly what I was worred about as I was reading these jokes.

24. Alenonimo says:

Some “experts” are saying they’re not going to actual Rome but they’re wrong, just as they are when they say the IS is not really muslims. They interpret their holy book to the letter and invade places where the book say profecies are to be fullfilled. If they say they’re going to invade Rome, they’re gonna do it for real.

That actually help things, as they’re predictable as fuck. They, unlike Al Qaida, cannot exists without a caliphate in a physical place and they are really intent on following the book, that describe horse-mounting soldiers at best. Just send some drones and planes with bombs to their home and this will be over quick. Also, they believe only people of a certain family can be kalifas, so kill them all and “poof”, can’t follow the book anymore. 😛

25. kenstor says:

well!!!!! I bet he didn’t expect the Spanish armada

26. Robster says:

Flood Rome with muzzie repellent, that’ll sort ’em out.