A sexy new twist to the Kim Davis saga

A sexy new twist to the Kim Davis saga

An erotic novella loosely based on the antics of homophobic Kentucky clerk Kim Davis, above, has just been published.

According to the Huffington Post, author Lilith St Augustine’s Kim Goes To Jail: An Erotic Story is being billed as:

Bitingly satirical, unexpectedly funny and unabashedly sexy.

The book tells of a small town woman who, not unlike the real-life Davis, finds herself in jail following a “dispute over religion and sexuality.”

Once incarcerated, the fictitious Kim meets a “beautiful cellmate” who is “only too eager to acclimate” the main character to her new reality. One of the book’s steamier passages reads:

One day I’m standin’ on the side of the Lord against sexual perversion, and the next I’m in prison orange watchin’ a buck nekkid mulatto vixen ‘bout to do impure things to herself and to my soul in one single, terrifyin’ act.

In another:

She was strokin’ my thigh and makin’ her way for the promised land, so I slipped my other hand under the table and kinda put it in her way ‘tween my legs just under home base.

St Augustine told The Huffington Post in an interview that she sees the novella, which is available as a Kindle eBook, as an “opportunity to poke fun at [people who use religion to deny people their rights]” while also:

Giving readers satisfaction not only in the typical erotica sense but also of seeing a character do some things that, in the real world, would obviously be anathema to the kinds of people we’re talking about.

There can be pleasure in irony sometimes. And hopefully readers will get a chuckle or two while we’re at it.

Asked whether using Davis’s case as the basis for an erotic story could offend some readers, she replied:

If I was really worried about that, I wouldn’t be writing erotica at all.

10 responses to “A sexy new twist to the Kim Davis saga”

1. Cali Ron says:

I’m checking my Kindle. Ribald, satirical humor can be so much fun!

2. Cali Ron says:

99 cents on Kindle eBooks. I have no WIFI connection right now, but as soon as I get one I’m downloading it. Will post a review when finished.

There were claims that Davis had invalidated marriage licence forms, but she appears to be still on the loose:

The poor petal has been called a hypocrite, but I can’t imagine why:

5. Double Drat says:

Is this the best article available right now? It’s based on a worn out tawdry piece of bigotry but really … not worth reproducing here surely.

6. Cali Ron says:

She sowed the seeds of resentment by making a spectacle of herself denying people their rights and now she is reaping the rewards of ridicule. She is most deserving.

7. Davis needs to apologise for basing her views on violent scriptures.

There is extremism in attitude and extremism in outlook. Christianity is extremist the latter way.

The Bible believer today does not stone homosexuals but he approves of the fact that it was done in the past at God’s behest in the Bible. Jesus upheld Old Testament doctrine. He never apologised for the killings. If you praise violent scriptures as God’s word, you take responsibility for the contents and the consequences. If somebody thinks the rules about stoning are in force today you need to take responsibility for that and the results. If you say a baby should be allowed to suffer by God and that God should not intervene you take responsibility in the sense that you are saying that if there is a God you would tell him not to intervene. You would do the same thing if you were God. You are willing to say that what absolutely should not happen should happen. You are willing to take the chance. What does it all say about you? Never mind God. This is about you.

8. mike says:

If I were to write an erotic satire about heterosexual couples trying to get a marriage license in an over the top liberal county in New England, with a flaming gay clerk denying them based on her belief’s. The clerk goes to jail and has heterosexual encounters. I would be pasted all over the media, ridiculed and treated as a hater and bad person. You know what you believe is your religion!!! If you believe in over the top religion and over the top conservative views that is your religion! If you believe in gay marriage and inclusion, political correctness, it is your religion!! Why can’t everyone see this?! Seems to me liberals have all the answers and want us too all hold hands and feel good about everything! And conservative want us to support morals and values that are conservative and over the top religious ideas! She should have never been jailed. She should have been fired that’s it. And the media should have ended the story because it just fuels the division in our country. And the author of the book is pathetic who must really need money.