Muslim dad strangled defiant daughter

Muslim dad strangled defiant daughter

A court in Germany has heardĀ  how Lareeb Khan, 19, above, was murdered after Asadullah Khan, 51, discoveredĀ  that she had been caught shoplifting condoms.

According to this report, Khan, 51, who is appearing before a court in Darmstad, admitting killing his daughter Lareeb in the early hours of the morning on January 28 because she had brought “dishonour” to the family.

After killing her with his bare hands, Asadullah and his wife, Shazia, 41, dressed Lareeb, a dental technician, in her clothes.

They then took the body, in a wheelchair, from their high rise apartment in Darmstadt to their car, drove to a secluded forest, and rolled the body down an embankment. Passers-by found the body the following day.

Shazia told the court:

Lareeb stayed away from the home for several nights in a row and stopped wearing the headscarf. One day we received a letter from the police saying she had been caught trying to steal condoms.

At this point it became clear that there was sexual contact. When I showed the letter to my husband he snapped.

Lareeb was forbidden from leaving the home, and beaten for meeting her boyfriend. But Lareeb continued to meet him in defiance of her parents, and refused to wear her headscarf.

The court heard how the couple, originally from Pakistan, sent Lareeb’s 14-year-old sister Nida to a relative on the evening of the murder.

On the morning of the murder Asadullah woke between 2 am and 3 am, went into Lareeb’s bedroom, knelt astride her and strangled her.

Shazia said she awoke and saw her husband strangling their daughter but did not have the strength to fight him off. Earlier, she claimed she was downtrodden by her husband, to whom she was wed in an arranged marriage, and unable to protect Lareeb.

However Nida, testifying against her parents in court, said that Shazia also took part in physically abusing Lareeb.

My mama was not suppressed, she could do what she wanted. She used to hit me with a stick. We were never allowed to talk about her [Lareeb’s] boyfriend. My father used to say my sister should be forcibly married in Pakistan.

Lareeb’s boyfriend Raheel, 25, a student and taxi driver, told the court that they wanted to get married and that Lareeb had told him of being beaten by her mother with a stick, having her hand pressed against a hot stove by her, and of her father previously attempting to strangle her.

Asadullah, who speaks hardly any German, told the court:

If I could do it all undone, I would do it. My wife has just obeyed me. I love my wife and my daughters.

The case continues.

Hat tip:BarrieJohn

24 responses to “Muslim dad strangled defiant daughter”

1. This is what islam delivers. says:

Islam … is an abomination. And thsi is what we are getting more and more of in Europe. More and more islamic lunacy, hatred, criminality.

I live in the Middle England countryside. I have just got back from doing a bit of shopping in an old post industrial small town … now its kebab shops, balti restaurants, halal food shops, asian food shops, betfred, poundshops … all run down, grubby and dirty. You get the picture. I went into a asian shop for a specific item and the owner started ranting shrieking and raving about America and Americans … real blistering hatred … venomous irrational hatred freighted with profanity and expressions of extreme violence. I reminded the bigot that if the USA had not joined WW2 then he would not even be alive let alone living in a free democratic, pluralist, secular, tolerant society. He was not impressed and snarled that the UK like the rest of Europe will soon cease to be free democratic, pluralist, secular, tolerant society because his kind will outbreed the kuffars and take over.

2. dennis says:

honor has blood on its hands, again.

“If I could do it all undone, I would do it.” Placed in the same situation, driven by his faith, this thug and his wife would do the same again.

The contrition comes when he faces punishment in a society not sympathetic to his beliefs. If he were surrounded by people driven demented by the same faith he would be regarded as a hero and see himself as such.

This pitiful young woman demonstrates the problems of Islam when the young experience a society that has more civilised mores to their parents. The only way then to inculcate Islam is via brutality, censorship and murder.

Broga: Unfortunately, the following programme has to be viewed on iPlayer by the majority of us, as it was only broadcast in the Yorkshire area:

The only encouraging factor in all this is the undeniable fact that, despite the lunatics, many younger people are turning against their strict upbringing – a thing that I witnessed time and again amongst the Plymouth Brethren. (The “converts” are probably beyond help!)

5. SallyinMI says:

I would be careful painting all Muslims with the same brush. There are Christians in the US who have killed their children over ‘sin.’ There is a Christian cult that indoctrinates their girls into believing sex is bad, but turns the other way when their boys molest girls, get on websites for the purpose of buying prostitutes, then claim ‘God forgives’ and all is well. All religions seek to control. All of them. It is very sad (and criminal) when a parent kills a child over religion, but it happens every day. Just don’t think it’s only the Islamic religions that are doing this.

6. Cali Ron says:

SallyinMI; So true. Religious delusion and extremism is not limited to islam or christianity. In at least some of these instances religion is the excuse, but the violence is in the heart and head of the person. No matter what his or any religion dictates, to kill your own child is a sick and depraved thing to do. To claim “I love my wife and my daughters.” after killing your daughter is beyond the pale and beyond my comprehension.

7. Har Davids says:

Younger people are turning against their strict upbringing, true. But how long do we have to wait for the majority of these religious people to the conclusion they’re wasting their, and our, time and energy on their delusions. Killing your own child for filial disobedience may have been all right for the authors of those damned holy books, but sticking to these ancient rules is a clear indication of insanity. These people don’t belong here.

What is so wrong is that our supine government supports faith schools and therefore encourages religious belief. One of my children, many years ago, asked why a friend had abandoned religion much to the distress of her devout parents. She said, “I couldn’t stand the boredom of all the church going, bible readings and the dreary company of the people my parents wanted me to meet.”

The internet is a great force for challenging religious belief.

Well lady isLames here is a bit of advice!!! If you are going to join the civilized world and cannot yet leave the house of the psychotic dad, don’t steal condoms, find a self defense course and learn how to kill a grown man 1st!!!! Then when he tries killing you for the honor, you can really surprise him instead.
    Oh! I DO NOT treat my daughter badly, as she can literally kick my butt!!! In fact she can also kick her husband’s butt too!

10. Cali Ron says:

Interesting solution. Martial arts training for muslim women. We can start a nonprofit called “Dojo’s for Daughters of Islam”. Next we can arm all the LBGT muslims. Try to throw me off that building and I’ll fill you full of lead! Or better, arm them with bullets made from pork, so they die physically and religiously as well.

Cali Ron: Looks as if some have already started.

That story is actually very encouraging. Perhaps there is hope for the Muslim world yet!

12. Lensman says:

You’re right SallyinMI. We shouldn’t paint all muslims with the same brush unless it’s a very, very big brush!

13. John the Drunkard says:

Recalling the ghastly case of Teena Issa here in the U.S. There too, the mother participated in her own daughter’s murder.

How many Christian honor killings last year? Sikh, Hindu, yes some. But the phenomena is as ‘typically’ Muslim as KKK membership is ‘typically’ white.

14. Cali Ron says:

That brush had better be REALLY, REALLY BIG in order to paint all 1.7 billion of them. After we paint them then what do we do we do with them. In espousing extreme measures we risk becoming just like those we hate.

15. Peter Gresswell says:

This murder is nothing to do with “honour” or religion. It is to do with the injured pride of a controlling father, nothing more or less.

A civilised society would introduce rational thinking and secular teaching in all schools instead of paying for faith schools.

17. So What! says:

One has to assume the government tacitly approves of religiously incited crime by not outlawing faith schools. I say get observant religion out of schools and teach rationality, the golden rule, humanism and plain old common sense. RE to be devoted to study of all religions for what they are…primitive, dangerous, confected dogmas that have mutated into religiopolitical repressive systems adopted by ruthless governments and mobsters for the control, subjugation, beggaring and exploitation of the common man.

OT but has anyone else seen the report this morning about a man in India who has been stoned and lynched by a mob because an announcement was made in his local temple that he had been eating ‘sacred’ beef? Good old religion! What a wonderful contribution it makes to the world.

When all is said the gov’mint will support what ignorant bigoted aholes want it to support because they are the majority, and they do control things one way or another. I give you Texas as an awful example, then Mississippi, than Louisiana, then OK, well the list goes on.

@So What!: Well said.

21. Cali Ron says:

@So What!: What barriejohn said.

22. chrsbol says:

I wonder to whom the letter was addressed? Surely the police should have written to Lareeb. If in fact it was sent to the parents and not the 19 year old girl then how old does one have to be in Germany to be responsible so to speak?

23. Jobrag says:

19 year old, why were the plods informing her parents anyway?