Muslim convert faces jail for threats against UK politician

Muslim convert faces jail for threats against UK politician

Londoner Craig Wallace, 23, aka Muhammad Mujahid Islam, is to be sentenced at Willesden Magistrates Court on December 30 for threatening to drop a bomb on the home of  Conservative Party MP Charlotte Leslie.

Wallace, recently pictured outside Parliament with a sign saying “I am a Muslim, do you trust me enough for a hug?” could be jailed for up to six months.

According to this report, Wallace converted to Islam while serving more than four years in jail for attempted robbery.

Muslim-convert-408812

He later launched a Facebook vendetta against the MP for Bristol North West, above, saying he would:

Drop a bomb on her house.

He threatened to find Leslie and:

Show her what it’s like to murder innocents, you dirty pig fucking whore.

He wrote on a existing thread on The UK Truth Movement Facebook page:

I’m going to smash her windows and drop a bomb on her house when she is tucked up in bed, you dirty fucking pig shagging shit. By the way love you’re fucking hideous.

Wallace pleaded guilty to sending malicious communications to the MP just three weeks after being released from prison.

Prosecutor Sukhveer Kandola said:

The messages came to light when the complainant’s father saw the messages and then told the police.

Consequently he was arrested and interviewed. In the interview he said he thought it was a closed group and it was stupid, and he does regret the messages. He said he did it to vent his anger.

He said he was sorry for the comments and wanted to write a letter apologising to the victim.

Wallace has a string of previous convictions, including for threatening behaviour, violence and possession of knives.

His defence lawyer Abu Sayeed said Wallace had posted the messages after he had been out for two or three days protesting against British involvement in airstrikes against Syria:

He had very little sleep and had not taken his medication.

The court heard he had mental health issues and was taking:

Anti-psychotic medication for a personality disorder.

District Judge Mark Jabbit described the abuse as:

Vile and insulting [but] I do give you credit for your early plea and I do accept the expression of regret you made in your interview.

However what is clear the language and expressions you used about this MP, Ms Leslie who you have no knowledge of, on this Facebook forum went beyond any legitimate comment or protest on an extremely serious issue.

white-410398

In another hate-speech case involving an unhinged religious loon, West Yorkshire great-grandmother Rose White, 68, above, was ordered to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid work and pay £510 in costs after she was found guilty of sending an anti-Islamic letter addressed to Mona Mohammed, headteacher at the Manchester Islamic High School for Girls.

After she saw photos of girls in burkas on the school’s website, White wrote:

I was saddened to see you enforce full Muslim dress and force pupils to accept the role of Satan.

Manchester Magistrates Court heard White also sent the school a religious tract called Is Allah Like You? This depicted a Muslim family with a cruel father who becomes kind after converting to Christianity.

White, of Halifax, insisted it was her “duty” to tell Muslims to convert to Christianity. She said Islamic schools would:

Have a nice future under Jesus and not Satan, or Mohammed, or whatever they call him.

Mohammed became “deeply alarmed” by the letter and called police, the court was told.

Judge Duncan Birrell told White, who sent 50 similar letters:

You crossed the line between freedom to express your opinions and causing harm to others.

Hat tip: BarrieJohn (White report)

26 responses to “Muslim convert faces jail for threats against UK politician”

1. Gerald says:

There that’s my answer to the question posed in the header photo.

‘Labled’? FFS, you can only imagine what an incomprehensible mess his letter of apology would have been.

3. jay says:

While Wallace seemed to actually be threatening, there is something really, really scary that things like criticizing the Muslim dress code are considered legally actionable.

4. Gerald says:

Sorry for OT but good news is contained in link below.

You can read that Chick tract in full here:

As I’ve said before, I knew people who always carried a little supply of these with them, and Bob Hutton likes to distribute them. What kind of a lunatic imagines that anyone with an interest in “spiritual things” is going to be convinced by THAT sort of childish nonsense?

6. Newspaniard says:

What harm to others did Rose White actually commit? Sometimes I wonder what planet some of our judges are living on. Doesn’t he know that the followers of islam live in a permanent state of offence and that they will resort to litigation for their most minor hurt feelings. How can this headmistress insist on her pupils wearing Darth Vader outfits to school?

In the top picture: Are the two women his wives or concubines? If so, then why haven’t they “covered up” the husseys.

When Wallace “converted” to Islam he seems to have gone the whole hog [pardon the pun] and become an intolerant liar for Mo – it comes so easily to the religious.

As for the loopy Christian woman, she didn’t threaten to bomb or kill so her sentence is out of proportion to her “crime” I’m certain that Muslims everywhere can sleep soundly now that this dangerous Woman has be prosecuted. [sarc]

NO WAY!!! Would I HUG YOU!!!
    I would not want a woman to be killed by her owner because she hugged a strange man!!! Good thing I know your religious BS better then you!

9. Club Secretary says:

@Gerald says:
    Fri 11 Dec at 1:55 pm
    Sorry for OT but good news is contained in link below.

Inspectors also found books described as inappropriate, with texts including “misogynistic, homophobic and anti-Semitic material”.

I wonder where they were produced?

Club Secretary: Probably copies of the Koran. And if you substituted anti-Muslim for anti-Semitic, then you’d find all that in the books in Christian and Jewish schools. Just dress up your prejudices and bigotry as “sincerely held beliefs” and they suddenly become acceptable – even respectable.

They’re both bonkers. I don’t know why the woman was prosecuted either, but why was the “loving” Muslim guy given a prison sentence? He’s psychotic, so how is that going to help? Gotta laugh at the “come here and I’ll give you a hug”, though. How many times have we seen that sort of thing in the religious?

Barry: Kindly desist from forwarding my details to your friends in Spain. The latest missive is an email from Laetizia, Medium, Spiritista. Firstly, I don’t speak Foreign, and secondly, I’m a typical Taurus, so I don’t believe in all that nonsense!

12. John the Drunkard says:

The cases don’t seem parallel, at least so far as reported. Though I think anyone deranged enough to distribute Jack Chick tracts deserves close watching.

Jack Chick tracts always remind me of this kind of childish glorification.

14. Barry Duke says:

BarrieJohn, with hand on The God Delusion I can give you an absolute assurance that I did not pass you details onto Senora Laetizia, whose website informs me (via Google translate) that:

The car that appears on your sky embodies the spirit of all good and luck. Opens a path to realizing their most important desires. It is a rare letter announcing an exceptional luck who knows seize it.

Now what car could that be? A Lamborghini Diablo, I hope.

15. Fruitpicker says:

They say the converts are the most dangerous as they go in search of a stricter sky fairy who will meet their masochistic needs all the while lacking the intelligence to see this.

16. Great Satan says:

Why on earth was police time wasted on an elderly woman for saying she did not like burqahs ? – I hope a civil liberties lawyer can appeal her case – what she said is just normal political debate, and a view shared by most indiginous Brits,

Barry: Thanks for that. On reflection, she seems to be a woman of amazing insight and perception!

you someone out of the ordinary! He selected the letter Bateleur One of the most powerful cards. The Wizard is the most magical Tarot card. It indicates a winning ability and the power to influence others. It is a rare letter announcing an exceptional luck who knows seize it.

Tell me more about you so that he can reveal more information.

She won’t be asking for money then?

Fruitpicker: I’ve said that many times. Amongst the Brethren, those who had been brought up in it tended to go along with it all very grudgingly, either from a sense of duty or to avoid upsetting the applecart, whereas those who had been converted to it were always fanatical and “on fire for the Lord”. I saw it time and time again.

OT, but in light of the climate talks in Paris I thought this was interesting – only because it demonstrates just how muddled and torturous church thinking can be. In the interview with Cardinal Peter Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council on Justice and Peace, no less, he says that the RCC agrees that overpopulation is contributing to climate change and that the church wants to help do something about it. The RCC therefore encourages people to use birth control. Birth control?!! Yes, but not contraception – just the good old rhythm method. Talk about spin!!! Or as Turkson would put it, talk about sophistry!!! (And quite what the RCC was doing at the climate talks in the first place is beyond me.)

20. Gerald says:

I got Rythm
    Who could ask for anything more?

21. Gerald says:

The rcc was at the Climate Talks because they are one of the most prolific polluters on the Planet.

And I am not referring to the Puffs of Smoke wafting out of the pontifical chimney pot when mortal beings in ridiculous hats have concluded they know gods papal selection.

22. Graham says:

There is no one more zealous than a recent convert.

23. John says:

We don’t know if Wallace is going to jail or not. It would be useful if a follow-up report is produced after December 30th, keeping us all informed.
    I do think he is an extremely dangerous individual, who shares many of the characteristics of the (ex?)-criminals who killed Fusilier Rigby and the two brothers involved in the Charlie Hebdo massacres.
    Look at Wallace’s past record and his unchanged and unchanging behaviour.
    It may well be that the best place for him is a secure mental hospital.
    He should be kept there until it can be demonstrated he is no threat.
    If that means life imprisonment, then so be it.
    He is solely responsible for his own fate.

24. Rose White says:

Freethinker seems to have a lot of regulars unable to think for themself?

YASNA http://www.believeinjesusnow.com/

Hi,
    I’m the Rose White you featured last week and here is my website alerting all those people who worship Satan and his various alter egos.

The troubles in the Middle East are not going to disappear and are the run up to Armageddon whether you choose to believe it or not.

Your article showed the Muslim head smirking as she did all the way through the court trial even when I pointed to her and her entourage and told the judge ‘they were the walking dead’ – the same as Jesus labelled non-believers at Luke 9:60 Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”

Her claim of fearing for her life was just typical Muslim hyperbole as of course it is Muslims who put bombs on buses, trains and planes and love massacring innocents as the videos of them
    crucifying, beheading and butchering Christians for meat and blood to wash their hands to ensure AliAkbar provides them with the 72 virgins they fantasize about – most of them will prefer little boys but we mustn’t mention the rampant homosexuality/pedophilia of the Muslim world.

My next project is setting up an Yasna-X-Muslim website and helpline for all the Muslims who want a Bible and to start worshipping God and His Son Jesus in order to gain the eternal life that Jesus promises.

Rose White

25. […] Craig Wallace, 23, above, has been jailed for eight weeks for subjecting a woman MP to vile threats after she backed British air strikes in Syria. […]