Pastor seizes & shakes trouser snakes to make them bigger

Pastor seizes & shakes trouser snakes to make them bigger

Want a whopping great chopper? Or a larger butt? Well, the man who can provide these and many more ‘divine’ augmentations is Ghanaian preacher Daniel Obinim, above.

How does he deliver the goods?

According to this report, by fondling the genitals and buttocks of his followers.

In some cases, he will keep hold of penises and give them a little shake.

He also offers to massage women’s breasts in order to enlarge them.

In a scene broadcast on his own channel, Obinim TV, the bishop says:

If you do not like the looks of any part of your body, come to me.

What do you want that I can’t offer? If you want big buttocks I can do it for you. If you want big breasts, I can help. If you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm.

This is the second time the pervy preacher, who founded the International God’s Way Church in the Ashanti region of Ghana, has been featured in the Freethinker. In August we reported that God’s empurpled prick was filmed whipping teenagers while accusing them of being sexually promiscuous.

He is now facing charges over the incident.

Hat tip: Paul Herring

12 responses to “Pastor seizes & shakes trouser snakes to make them bigger”

Anyone listening to this dimwit and buying into the BS has failed the Stoopid test so bad that the word does not apply, they aint smart enough!

I have friends in Ghana who know all about him. Here he is in action:

What, precisely, he is doing on top of that guy is anyone’s guess!

This guy is probably a closet case so has found an excuse for handling men – and look how he is dressed.

Angela: Did you clock the hand on hip? I’m saying nothing, but this is absolutely unbelievable:

Fortunately, many Africans find him embarrassing, but it is worrying that so many take him seriously.

Fair play to Danny boy, he looks the part. A total plonker and smug with it because he knows he is coining it from a plentiful supply of suckers.

Sex, superstition and cash go together like a piece of trash…

7. Trevor Blake says:

When a man says “I have magic powers,” that is called madness. When a crowd says “that man has magic powers,” that is called religion.

Mockery succeeds where reason fails with some of the faithful. Reason first, mockery second, violence never.

8. Dick Chopper says:

9. Bill Bonk says:

Sorry OT – but more muslim stupidity here.

10. Bill Bonk says:

A word of advice. If you come into physical contact with Daniel Obinim you are strongly advised to immediatly check your pockets for your wallet and phone, and your wrist and fingers for your watch and jewellery.

How on earth can a charlatan as obvious as this horridly smug specimen still fool people if it was not for the pious filling their heads with notions of gods, djins, voodoo and other supernatural nonsense.

11. Stephen Mynett says:

Bill Bonk, agreed another crazy bit of stuff. The stats at the end were interesting with supposedly 61.1% of Aussies claiming to be Christian. That is not the case from my experience, although it may be similar to here where people put Christian because the way census forms are written.
    In general on my visit I have found Aussie to be good with not too many religious nutters, of course they do have people like Fred Nile.

The last paragraph of your second post would fit nicely at the end of nearly every story about preachers of any faith.

Then why, if he can correct or improve what god endowed us with, does he still need to wear spectacles? (Dick Chopper)

Good point. From my extensive experience of these lying bastards, I bet he would say “It’s to keep me humble”, or something similar (Paul says that of some unkown affliction in the NT). They’re never lost for words!

The following is very enlightening, though posted by a Christian:

The fact is Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Junior both wear glasses, as does Oral Roberts, Marilyn Hickey, Charles Capps, and Joyce Meyers (to name a few). (Hypocrites, every one.)