Oh no, we’ve been robbed of Trunews by YouTube Nazis!

Oh no, we’ve been robbed of Trunews by YouTube Nazis!

I was a bit miffed to learn yesterday that YouTube had kicked the Trunews channel, run by evangelist Rick Wiles, above, into the long grass.

Why? Because Wiles’s broadcasts are so damned nutty they serve as a warning to viewers that this is what happens when people’s brain’s are running on Jesus.

I mean, where else but on Trunews will you be informed that poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in the UK was carried out by someone with ties to Hillary Clinton in order to cover up information about the Trump-Russia dossier; that drag queens are reading stories to children at libraries across the country –“another sign we’ve entered the time of Sodom and Gomorrah” – and that a top secret death squad had murdered Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia in 2016.

For the record, the conservative Roman Catholic judge died in his sleep aged 79. He had a long history of heart problems.

Of course, Wiles is even more miffed. After YouTube banned the crazed conspiracy theorist and End Times broadcaster on April 3 for violating the website’s community guidelines Wiles warned that that this is the first step on the path toward publicly executing Christians and conservatives in the streets.

America’s leftist snowflakes are furious that half the country no longer listens to their idiotic Marxist propaganda. My ancestors were German Reformed Church members who fled religious persecution in Europe in the 1700s, risked everything to come to America so they could freely worship God.

There’s freedom running through my veins. My ancestors were not silenced, and I won’t be silenced by YouTube. Every generation has its tyrants. We have tech tyrants.

I have warned for years that a spirit of Nazism is rising up inside the USA. The new Nazis are here. America is on the verge of a French Revolution-style upheaval during which leftist mobs will seek to execute Christians and conservatives in order to purge American society.

Z3 News’s James Bailey is also miffed:

Over the years, Trunews has encountered stiff resistance from Christian television and radio stations as many of them have refused to carry their program because they preach an unpopular and controversial, but scriptural message, telling people they must repent from their sins to get right with God. It’s a sad statement about the condition of the Church in America today.

Meanwhile, YouTube has also been blazing trails, but not in a good way. They’ve been cutting off their revenues for many Christian YouTube channels and outright banning others. Trunews just happens to be their latest victim.

Hat tip: BarrieJohn

20 responses to “Oh no, we’ve been robbed of Trunews by YouTube Nazis!”

1. Laura Roberts says:

I can’t really see any two ways about it: this is censorship. When a university refuses or cancels a speaking engagement, I think it’s debatable. After all, the right to free speech does not mean any particular institution is obliged to promote one’s point of view. It merely means the government cannot (or should not) punish someone for espousing unpopular or delusional ideas.

However, YouTube is (supposedly) open to anyone with internet access. As long as posters are not violating laws they should not be prevented from sharing their ideas. YouTube has no obligation to support them financially; but forcing them off the site strikes me as heavy-handed and ultimately counter-productive.

Personally I do not want YouTube placing adverts on my uploads; I abhor marketing and advertising, as both are tantamount to lying. I tend to agree with the late, great Bill Hicks on that score:

@Laura. I am anti-censorship unless there is incitement to kill. However, Youtube is a business and can decide who it wants to use its platform and of course will want to maximise the amount it get from advertising. If Mr Wiles wants to continue his barking mad tirades he could create his own web-site. Only recently a vegan extremist nutter decided to open fire on Youtubes offices because Youtube pulled her nonsense.

3. Ate Berga says:

One vote for the deluded fool, YouTube is playing censor.

This does seem a heavy-handed approach, which plays right into Wiles’s hands, but, as Angela says, YouTube is a business, and must be free to make commercial decisions. After all, they are NOT banning Christian content per se, whatever he may claim. However, we ARE losing a comic genius here, and I don’t suppose that he makes many converts on his channel. I find the likes of Franklin Graham and Pat Robertson far more dangerous, as they are so much more plausible, and treated with “respect” for some strange reason.

5. sailor1031 says:

I’m devastated to learn that the Skripal affair was not orchestrated by Hillary Clinton. But then I should have known by:

1. It wasn’t “suicide”
    2. The Skripals survived

Not Hillary’s usual MO or results…..

@sailor1031: “You are also on ze list”!

7. Just A. Sinner says:

We pray for all sinners to repent and come to find Jesus. We are not against anyone. All have a chance at redemption.

8. Daz says:

Angela_K says:

“Youtube is a business and can decide who it wants to use its platform”

Agreed. And, strangely, Wiles also agrees. While he’s utterly deranged in his take on it (YouTube is shutting down all the Christians!!!!), he does say in his podcast that they have the right to do so.

————————————————————
    He also claims that Teh Ebil YooToob Sensorites* Censors “rummaged through years of” his output lookin’ for excuses to ban him. In actual fact, he’s been warned twice before (in 2014 and 2017), and it’s much more likely that he simply passed a number-of-upheld-complaints threshold. (I do wish YT would be more specific about what guidelines have been broken. The lack of specificity does tend to leave ’em open to this kind of accusation.)

* One for the Dr Who fans, there.

9. Italian Scallion says:

Pray and repent and come to find Jesus? What a bunch of crap. There is, never was, and never will be a Jesus. No one has produced positive proof on that.

10. Daz says:

@ Just A. Sinner

I’m confused. I thought God was supposed to open my heart before I could find Jesus. Is it my fault the lazy git hasn’t bothered to do so? In fact, by praying to God for me to find him, aren’t you, yourself, admitting that it’s up to him whether I do so or not?

Do not preach at us to fix a problem it is not in our power to fix. Get your bloody god to do his job properly.

11. Italian Scallion says:

I have much better things to do with my life than to pray to some asshole who doesn’t exist.

12. Daz says:

@Italian Scallion

Oh I dunno. I regularly pay homage to Al Cohol…

13. Marcus says:

Breaking news: Christian visits an atheist website. Identifies as “Just A. Sinner”. Says something mind-numbingly idiotic and is exposed as a complete imbecile.

14. Barry Duke says:

Hey Just A. Christian while you and your chums are in prayer mode throw one in for me. I am 5ft 4″short, brown-eyed, bald and 71 years old. I’m more Danny DeVito than Clint Eastwood. I want to be 6ft 2″ with blue eyes and a full head of blond hair and 25 again. If your all-powerful god can make these changes by this time tomorrow I will gladly take Jesus into my heart.

15. Daz says:

Barry. There is a law. Any height measurement ending in “two” followed by mention of blue eyes must end in the phrase “eyes of blue.”

The oldies but goldies music appreciation society is watching you. You have been warned.

16. StephenJP says:

“My ancestors were German Reformed Church members who fled religious persecution in Europe in the 1700s, risked everything to come to America so they could freely worship God”.

Um, unless I’ve missed something, nobody is stopping Mr Wiles worshipping whoever or whatever he likes, in any way he wants it. Indeed, I would defend his right to proselytise if he wants, provided (a) no coercion is involved , and (b) there is an equal right of reply: I have had enough of religion getting a free pass. And (c), he doesn’t have the right to say whatever he wants on a commercial outlet, if (it isn’t clear) he has broken their rules.

In some way life would be less colourful and fun without jesus. For example a friend of mine who is completely bankrupt often needs to hire a car. He goes to a Korean Christian who rents out complete wrecks, cash-in-hand, no paper work, no tax etc. However, before my friend (who BTW is a Jewish atheist ) can take the car, he must kneel together with the Korean and pray to jesus.
    And if jesus were banned how paltry the debates would be as to whether he had a belly button or not, or whether he’d been circumcised or not and what happened to his holy foreskin etc.,etc.,- I mean, come on guys,
    jesus is fun.

18. tonye says:

There seems to be a trend with companies banning people from their sites such as youtube, twitter etc.

I have always believed in complete freedom of speech, with only one, obvious, caveat – no calling on people to kill others.

We are at the point of ‘thoughtcrime’ in this country.

19. Cali Ron says:

Being banned from you tube is not a freedom of speech issue. There’s no constitutional, or implied right to say whatever you want on a social media site. The site is privately owned and the owners have the right to control what is posted on their site. Those who are banned are free to say whatever they want whenever they want, just not on that site. The real issue is access to a bigger soapbox to reach a larger audience, which is marketing, not freedom of speech.