Prophet: Trump will be toppled  by the forces of witchcraft

Prophet: Trump will be toppled by the forces of witchcraft

Witchcraft is taking over America, and President Donald Trump is unlikely to survive the onslaught.

That’s the prediction of dotty prophet Rev John A Kilpatrick, above, of the Church of His Presence in Daphne, Alabama.

According to this report, he told a congregation on Sunday that witchcraft was taking over the US:

And I want to tell you something else. I am not being political but I don’t see how President Trump bears up under it.

He went on to say of Trump:

He’s as strong as I have ever seen a man be. But here’s what the Holy Spirit said to me last night and here’s what He said for me to tell you. He said tell the Church that so far Trump has been dealing with Ahab but Jezebel is fixing to step out from the shadows. That’s what the Lord said to me.

He garnered applause when he said:

Last night when the Lord gave me this about the witchcraft, the Lord said He’s been dealing with this but He said pray for him now, because He said there’s about to be a shift and the deep state is about to manifest and it’s going to be a showdown like you can’t believe. So I’m coming to you as a prophet. As a man of God and I’m telling you it’s time to pray for the president.

Oh my God! I heard the Lord say there is gonna be an attempt to take him out of power.

He then told the church to stand and pray and began praying in tongues.

We gotta pray for this man. God make him bold, make him strong … Flush out every witchcraft spirit, flush it out Lord, flush it out. Flush it out in the open. Let’s see who it is … Lord we pray for his wife. We pray for Melania. We pray for his children. We pray for all of his family. There is a lot in the balance Lord. Make this man like a Moses. Unintimidated.

Kilpatrick told his congregation that his revelations about the president has nothing to do with politics but:

A battle for the soul of America. It’s almost like a stupour has come over America. It’s like no matter what’s reported on the news, no matter what’s discussed on panels, it’s just not sinking in. It’s not sinking in. Lord remove the veil. Lift the veil. Let it begin to soak into this nation. There’s a battle for the soul of America. Lord I ask in Jesus name expose those shadow spirits. Expose who the shadow government is. Snatch the curtain up Lord. Then America will really be free. Then the church will not be contained anymore. … Lord snatch the curtain up in the name of Jesus Christ.

39 responses to “Prophet: Trump will be toppled by the forces of witchcraft”

Its amazing how those that believe in an imaginary gawd, think imaginary witches are so very powerful as to be able to negate the wishes of their imaginary gawd!

2. Matthew Carr says:

It also sounds like God and the Holy Spirit aren’t on speaking terms again. I wish they’d just divorce and be done with it. There are plenty of other gods out there.

3. tonye says:

@L.Long,

You have to remember that this imaginary god is not as omnipotent as these believers (Kilpatrick) would like to claim. It was his god that was defeated, simply, by iron:

‘Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.’

A pretty crap deity, if you ask me.

‘I am not being political but…’

Ahhhh, but there’s always a ‘but’, isn’t there?

It’s a bit like saying, ‘I’m not racist, but…’, or ‘I’m all for equality, but…’

And somehow these deluded religiots always seem to have a direct line to their god. One which we mortals are denied. So wouldn’t it be just wonderful if rather than having a one-on-one chat with some snake oil salesman, the deity of their choice decided, like some kind of Bond villain, to interrupt all TV channels around the world, to appear live on every social media thread and just tell us, directly, what he or she really wants.

Never going to happen, of course. Because just like Donald Trump, Rev John A Kilpatrick is a liar, a fraud and a conman.

It’s odd isn’t it, how prophesies of an exterminating doom turn people on? Mr. Kilpatrick probably really believes in what he’s saying. A lifetime of religious immersion has left him totally incapable of taking a step backwards and asking ‘Am I deluding myself or what?’ And the USA seems full of these types!

Trump is now warning the American people that if he is impeached there will be a Stock Market crash, and “everybody would be very poor”. That statement alone speaks volumes about the man. And Rudy Giuliani is promising a “people’s revolt” if it occurs. Unbelievable!

@ barriejohn
    ‘everybody would be very poor’. Except, of course, for Trump, his family and the billionaire GOP friends who have bankrolled his bankrupt presidency and made fortunes out of his tax cuts for the rich and his undoing of environmental protections.

Personally, I cannot wait to see this racist, corrupt, lying, misogynist, pussy-grabbing bastard led out of the White House in handcuffs. And preferably pushed head first into an FBI car by James Comey, with Robert Mueller at the wheel.

What an utterly contemptible piece of shit the man is. Impeach the fucker now!

8. RussellW says:

tonye,
    Remember, the Hebrews’ God is a Bronze Age god. Superior technology wins every time.

L Long
    Weird isn’t it? The Christian god is supposed to be omniscient and omnipotent.

AC: When the Stock Market collapses, cash is king.

According to Trump’s “spiritual adviser”, Paula White, Trump has been put in office by God. According to her (and she presumably knows all about these things) no one can raise a finger against him, so Kilpatrick is quite wrong:

“We were sent here to take over.”

These people are nuts – but dangerous!

10. tonye says:

@barriejohn,
    Recent history is not flattering towards Rudy Giuliani.

However, I am old enough to remember when he put himself, and his family, into immense danger, after being one of the few DA’s to actively pursue the Mafia.

Furthermore, unlike 90% plus of our own politicians in the UK, who would have hidden in a safe place, he was on the ground in 9/11. A real leader gets their hands wet.

11. tonye says:

@RussellW,

Agreed.

@tonye: I’m very disappointed in Rudy Giuliani. He seems to have some sort of mental blockage where Donald Trump is concerned. I thought he was far more sensible. Can YOU explain what’s going on?

13. Robster says:

“…Is there a doctor in the house?…”

14. J Pat says:

Holy shit: John A Kilpatrick is an airhead !
    His flock seems to be hypnotized.

Well said Agent C. What is so shocking is that in interview after interview with Trump’s supporters, there is nothing, absolutely nothing this fool can do which troubles them! Breaking the law over campaign funding? No problem. Paying women to keep silent about affairs? No problem. Lying in public and using foul language? No problem. Grabbing women by the genitals? Not an issue. Most of his voters think he’s just one rung down from jesus christ himself. I don’t think I have ever found a politician more odious, repulsive and stomach-churning than Trump (although Reece-Moggy is not far behind).

16. tonye says:

@barriejohn,

Sadly, I’d hate to see, what I think is an admirable history in Giuliani, rubbished by his association with Trump.

@tonye: I agree.

BTW My attention was immediately drawn to the strangely-coloured hair. Is it dyed, I wondered, or could it possibly be yet another…

Draw your own conclusions!

@1859: They’re making all sorts of excuses for the moron, and not just “it’s all lies” either. There’s an interview with Franklin Graham in which he says, “These things were all in the past”, and here’s Steve Strang telling Pat Robertson the same sort of thing, though he obviously realizes that he’s on very dodgy ground:

Comment: “Its more than obvious. I see the hand of GOD on potus. He’s hated, mocked, make fun off, insult his wife, his children, and all of this for speaking the truth. He’s has been emotionally, mentally tortured by the media. I see how since he won, people started to become fools, like the Lord say in his word, DONALD Trump is a wise man, a truth teller. We can see the shield of GOD protecting Trump. That is why the torture doesn’t work. The media is going crazy and really showing the people their true colors. 2020 will show us a U.S. completely red. Because the left took down the people’s blind folds.”

tonye:

Trump is a gutless coward, posturing and strutting like a hero. Have we got any heroic leaders today or is their heroism confined to PR and fake news. No more Leonidas who, when Xerses and his vast army at Thermopylae said “Throw down your arms.”
    he replied, “Come and get them.”

May and Co lack the courage to stop snivelling and arse licking Trump. A visitor to Sparta said that when he tasted their main diet of pigs broth he understood why Spartans were ready to die. Our parasites feast on vast tax paid banquets to which only the freeloaders get an entre.

Leonidas on the morning of the battle said, “Eat a hearty breakfast for tonight we feast in Hades.” Trump and the rest need speech writers. Leonidas was betrayed by one of his own. He was lucky. We have a government composed of them.

To end on a positive note: good news from Ireland. Meanwhile the BBC and Thought for the Day continue to snivel to religion.

20. andym says:

I’m not sure it’s wise to go for the throat with impeachment yet. A half-arsed attempt would only strengthen, as it did Clinton. Whatever the “God’s plan “fanatics think,it might be more effective to wait until the numbers within the GOP who see him as an electoral liability reach some sort of critical mass. Thats another reason the fortcoming elections are important. Once their seats are in jeapordy,they’ll go with the flow.

andym: Trump is preparing the ground for martyrdom. It was all Obama’s fault.

22. tonye says:

@Broga,

I could not agree more, I personally think all our elected leaders are Quislings. If asked to vote for any of our current parties, as they stand, I could not.

Staying with Sparta, my favourite quote was when King Philip II of Macedon (AtG’s Dad) when attacking Sparta sent a letter with “If I win this war, you will be slaves forever” on it. As you know the Spartans sent a one word reply – “If.”

23. andym says:

@ Broga. Watch Trump here. “Seething” doesn’t begin to describe. All this crap for the revenge of a pathetic man-child.

tonye” I like that quote. Excellent examples of courage over years are many people with severe disabilities. Chronic pain, defiance in the face of overwhelming odds and they are usually unknown and unrecognised. Some conditions are of no interest to the pharmaceutical industry as they don’t make profits. Tinnitus, for example.

andym: Thanks. Obama had wit and intelligence. The glowering Trump was typical of a spoilt child who sulks if he receives anything other than praise. I intend to distribute that youtube and I have my grandchildren and parents arrive tomorrow. They are all members of the “Trump Supporters’ Club.”

They have a treat waiting. Nothing gets to Trump like ridicule.

26. andym says:

@ Broga. He already had a thing about Obama by then-he was one of the loudest birthers- and I suspect it had a lot to do with Obama not being white. But on that clip you can almost hear him vowing revenge in his head. I wonder if that’s where the drive to undo everything of Obama’s terms was born. He’s pursued it like an obsessive, but has also got complacent about who he has alienated.Google Allen Weisellberg .He could make Cohen look like a bystander .

His days are numbered as long as the Democrats don’t foul up impeachment by shooting too early.

27. StephenJP says:

@andym, I think the Dems’ cause would be best served by letting Trump have just enough rope to hang himself. Impeachment could be dangerous unless they have a well-thought-out plan of what to do next (and ideally one or two credible candidates of their own).

And if impeachment succeeds, the country – and the rest of the world – gets Pence. Nobody deserves that outcome.

28. Cali Ro says:

Rudy has been riding the coattails of 911, where he posed with real heroes, Emergency Response Personnel who risked their life to save others and took credit for their sacrifice. He may have been a good prosecutor a long time ago, but he’s a joke and an insult now, which is why he works for Trump. In case you can’t tell I’m not a fan.

29. Cali Ron says:

As for Trump I think Mueller will wait for him to term out while slowly destroying his empire, then charge him. That way he avoids the legal issue of this whether you can indict a sitting president or need any support from Republic lawmakers. Trump can’t help but add fuel to his own funeral pyre because his ego insists on the biggest and best pyre.
    So I and a little Jamison’s predict.

30. Cali Ron says:

Broga: You can put Celiac Disease on the list of chronic sufferers who (like me for 50 years) are marginalized or ignored because there’s no pharmaceutical remedy, thus no profit incentive. Bitter? Yes.

31. Cali Ron says:

Damn, misspelled Jamesons. Must be working.

Cali Ron: I have had severe tinnitus for 30 years and I know exactly what you mean by the pharmaceutical outfit. I’m afraid that where my condition is concerned GPs are also useless. They offer pills. The best help I got was via the Leicester University Stoicism Site and what was available there has a wide application.

It is not for everyone but it helped me. You might want to have a look yourself.

33. Cali Ron says:

Broga : Thanks and sympathies. My experience mirrors your’s. It’s no wonder there’ s an opiod epidemic in America as doctors had out pain meds with out treating the underlying cause of the pain. Capitalism and health care always result in lower quality care and wealthier rich people.

John McCain, a humane and personable man who always seemed to follow his conscience in politics, sadly succumbed to brain cancer yesterday, one day after announcing that he was refusing further medical treatment. I still think that the absolute nadir of Trump’s presidency so far was the point when he stated that McCain and his like were not heroes because they had been captured. There spoke another like John Bolton and George Bush Jnr, who avoided (evaded?) military service themselves but are quite happy to send other people’s sons to fight and die in spurious conflicts for what are often political reasons. And what an insult Trump’s views were to millions of serviceman of all nationalities, alive and dead. It’s unbelievable, and these people make me sick.

barriejohn: Until I heard McCain’s appeal to decency, as he left to die, juxtaposed besides the coward, liar’s petulant whine (surely no accident by the broadcaster) I thought even Trump could not reach these depths of degradation. Previously this fat, vain ridden, cowardly scoundrel had accused McCain of being “no hero because I prefer heroes not to be captured.”

McCain was in Vietnamese capture for five years and so severely tortured that he could not raise his hands above his shoulders for the rest of his life. No country that allows Trump as President should be regarded as other than with contempt. What has our PM to say about Trump and his comments?

36. Stephen Mynett says:

Trump’s supporters are just as bad, Kelli Ward seems to be another nasty little shite: https://www.newsweek.com/gop-senate-candidate-kelli-ward-complained-mccain-cancer-announcement-was-1090921

Stephen Mynett : Nasty, snarling little git. She looks like our cat when we have taken a live mouse from it.

I see that the idiot has been forced to issue a proclamation ordering the White House flag to be lowered until Sen. McCain’s funeral, but has still not had the grace or good manners to make any positive comments about the man other than to sympathise with his family. On a brighter note, one had to laugh at his “Dan Quayle Moment” – colouring in the American Flag wrongly. Never work with children or animals – though I suspect that the White House is full of both.

Comment: “Did he at least recognize all 57 states?”

Very droll!