Priest used holy water to ‘clean up’ after a gay pride parade

Priest used holy water to ‘clean up’ after a gay pride parade

Orthodox Ukrainian priest Fr Oleg Mokryak, head of the Missionary Department for the Diocese of Odessa, felt the need to ‘cleanse’ part of the city after a gay pride parade took place.

His silly little stunt, according to this report, involved blessing and cleansing the route with holy water while a pathetic little bunch of believers followed.

Mokryak explained he was:

Cleansing Seaside Boulevard after the sexual deviancy parade that defiled the street.

He added:

For this vice is the death of bodies, the destruction of souls, pollutes the flesh, extinguishes the light of the intellect, expels the Holy Spirit from the temple of the human heart, introduces the diabolical inciter of lust, throws into confusion, and removes the truth completely from the deceived mind.

He noted that:

Whoever has soiled himself with the contamination of sodomitic disgrace … unless he is cleansed by the fulfillment of fruitful penance, can never have the grace of God, will never be worthy of the body and blood of Christ, and will never cross the threshold of the celestial homeland.

Around 100 people took part in the parade – with 800 police on hand to protect them.

20 responses to “Priest used holy water to ‘clean up’ after a gay pride parade”

Silly sod.

I wonder whether these are friends of his:

Homosexual sin is traditionally one of the four sins that cry to heaven for vengeance.

These people are dangerous.

2. Stephen Mynett says:

“These people are dangerous.”, well said. If this was part of a Monty Python sketch it would be funny but they are dangerous and just as Trump is sucking up to and empowering religious shits in the West, Putin is doing similar in the East.

Not sure if it was on here or not but there was a hilarious picture of weird looking bearded men in dresses blessing a rocket before it was launched.

What’s he doing with my loo brush? I wondered where that had gone.

4. Stephen Mynett says:

AC, that is a little frightening as it seems to be his device for sprinkling holy water, perhaps he thinks your Kidneys have been blessed.

@Stephen Mynett
    I think you could be right. There’s certainly no plausible medical explanation why my kidneys should still be functioning after all the abuse they’ve had.

6. H3r3tic says:

I can’t help but notice that the Easter Orthodox Church has yet to be rocked by the abuse and subsequent cover-ups that have bedevilled (yeah, I know) the Catholic and Anglican churches. Is this because the priests that ordain are inherently less likely to abuse the children/young adults in their care whilst their hierarchical superiors are more likely to report such abuse to the appropriate authorities? I rather suspect not. These half-wits will be going through the same shit as the Catholic Church at some point in the future and I hope it comes as soon as possible.

7. Rob Andrews says:

@H3r3tic:

One of the things about the Eastern Orthodox church, is that they allow married clergy. So all that libido energy has somewhere to go.

CNN News Flash—The local pedophiles got their window broken last night. There was stained glass everywhere. : – ))

Can any of these dimwitted xtian aholes show me any commands from gawd …that are valid and clear that says gays are sinful and bound for hell???

Holy Water v. Tap Water. What is the difference?

10. Rob Andrews says:

Both testaments clearly condemn homosexual relations. Though the NT says abstaining from actual sex is OK. And you must repent of former relations.

Also it’s would thwart gods plan for the family, hence the ‘unnaturalness’ that’s often stated. Nothing is said about “gay people” as the concept would have been foreign to the ancient mind.

4.1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    5.1 Timothy 1:6-10
    2 Leviticus 18 & 20
    Romans 1:26-27

11. tonye says:

I couldn’t help but notice that this so-called holy water is being carried in a red plastic bucket.

How fucking tacky.

12. andym says:

Can’t help thinking how long it will be before the good Father is found on his knees in a Gents cubicle with a friend.

13. I like the priest’s dress. Very fetching!

14. StephenJP says:

Gosh, haven’t The Beatles aged?

15. Cali Ron says:

Broga : Amazon.com has Jordanian holy water for $18.98 for 150ml. Bottled water breaks down to about $0.20 for 150ml. So the difference is about $18.80 per 150ml. Hope that cleared things up.I can hook you up with some 100% pure Cali tap water blessed by me, a 100% pure Californian atheist for half that.

Well Rob if you are use to reading half-baked innuendoes, I suppose most of those say gayness is bad, but nothing about hell. And Leviticuss is BS as it is about men lying with men, so tell the truth when you are with men, OH Right its innuendoes again as buyBull BS can’t be written in plain language, so my interpretation is as good as anyone else’s.
    So nothing you mention is CLEAR as it is all ass-backward innuendo. Back to leviticuss, it is BS for another reason…it is IMPOSSIBLE to lie with a man as you would with a woman, unless you are butt fucking both, which is wrong for other reasons. And since I lie with a woman and SLEEP, then Leviticuss ORDERS me to have man sex with a man or be in violation!!! Also Leviticuss does not count for xtians as it is OT!!!

@StephenJP
    Haha! Excellent!!!! Made my cornflakes fly everywhere.

18. Robster says:

“Holy Water v. Tap Water. What is the difference?”-Perhaps the holy water was poured from Dear Liza’s bucket?

Cali Ron : I could be on winner here. At the end of my garden there is an ancient well which has attracted people to live on the site for hundreds of ears. We still find old leather shoes, clay pipes and other bits from the past. The well still works. But that isn’t the idea, thanks to you, that could make me loads of money.

The money spinner is a ley line that runs from a nearby Neolithic burial site on a distant hill through the well. So the well is special according to the legends and the water was prized in the past. Bottle that and it is game on for me and my dog.

All bollocks, of course, as you can’t see the fantasy ley line but that has never stopped the RC Holy Water brigade. I could ask the local RC priest, whom I suspect of being a crypto atheist, to bless the water.

I searched up ‘the diabolical inciter of lust’ on Farcebook, but – no page, no likes! Also does the ‘fulfilment of fruitful penance’ come in bottles? I asked at the local liquor store but they requested me to leave to premises. Something wrong somewhere.